Motherboard
Asus Mini ITX H81T
CPU
Intel i3-4130T
Graphics
Inegrated: HD 4400
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
This is my first Hackintosh build. When booting to the USB installer in verbose mode, it stops at "VM swap subsystem is on" and then the display shows some green lines across it. I have set the Bios as recommended.

Do i need to bypass or spoof anything? If so, some guidance would be appreciated.

My system specs:
Mobo: Asus Mini ITX H81T
CPU: Intel i3-4130T
Memory: Hynix 2x4GB DDR3 1066MHz

This is my first Hackintosh build. When booting to the USB installer in verbose mode, it stops at "VM swap subsystem is on" and then the display shows some green lines across it. I have set the Bios as recommended.

Do i need to bypass or spoof anything? If so, some guidance would be appreciated.

My system specs:
Mobo: Asus Mini ITX H81T
CPU: Intel i3-4130T
Memory: Hynix 2x4GB DDR3 1066MHz

Did you disable vm in bios settings?
Intel virtualization tech. = disables.

How about serial ports disabled? Sometimes listed under SuperIO.
Yeah they are disabled. I followed the instructions word for word. I am at a loss here. I read some other articles that make me believe it is graphics related, but I cant find anything that says how to correct the issue.

@hawth33, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard (Mobo), CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

I read some other articles that make me believe it is graphics related, but I cant find anything that says how to correct the issue.
Desktop HD4400 requirements:
- config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=true
- config.plist/Graphics/ig-platform-id=0x0d220003
- config.plist/Devices/FakeID/IntelGFX=0x04128086
- BIOS DVMT-prealloc 64mb
- digital connection to your monitor (VGA not supported)
- VT-d disabled or use dart=0
- FakePCIID.kext + FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics.kext

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back