Contribute
Register

Install post-reboot stuck at 50%

Status
Not open for further replies.
No - connecting TV via HDMI in the back does nothing, works in Windows though of course.

My notebook has HDMI, a much wider connector next to it (think it's called LVDS?), and the internal display - which is the only one I care about anyway.

I have got to stop doing this today. I consumed 9 hours working on this Friday, almost my entire day yesterday, and now 7 more hours today....and today was a waste, no more further than what I was last night. It's amazing how far down a rabbit hole you can go and how much time is consumed trying to hack a 'tosh computer.

I'm going back to my original config (think it was config3.plist) where I have to reset and reboot Windows first. At least I can get a desktop that way. Maybe I will get lucky and a fellow AW notebook person that had my troubles will know how to fix this.

Thanks...

Anyone know of the common Framebuffer numbers (stolen and fbmem) to try for the 4K-UHD version of Skylake HD530? All the guides I have referenced have tables and such for 1080p versions of Skylake HD530? Perhaps that is what is wrong for me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back