Contribute
Register

Install OS x Sierra on asus K550VX serie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im using clover cpu HWP On and this kext to take my frq at normal 800
Its cause my pc cant go at that 800 frq .. It stay 1,3 ghz in sleep without opening and running apps withou the kext.

No need for any Clover HWP hacks. Correct way to implement HWP is with correct SMBIOS choice (SMBIOS that implements HWP). Adjusting frequency vectors in the plist is a separate task.

No need for any Clover HWP hacks. Correct way to implement HWP is with correct SMBIOS choice (SMBIOS that implements HWP). Adjusting frequency vectors in the plist is a separate task.
Okay Thanks! Anyway i was Reading for use my Nvidia GPU but i have Optimus featires that Cant let me use that. Can i change BIOS mode or something else ti activate and use this card?. Cause i know that Optimus ATM work only with Windows

It is not supported. Please read the FAQ.
Yes ofc :)
I would like to know If i have the discrete card attached to the external HDMI VGA ports, so as it says i can use it with external monitor and see If its working ! :)
How i can see ? Thanks!

Yes ofc :)
I would like to know If i have the discrete card attached to the external HDMI VGA ports, so as it says i can use it with external monitor and see If its working ! :)
How i can see ? Thanks!

Check in Windows.

Check in Windows.
Booted into Windows it seems to use the Nvidia card for HDMI(HDMI audio works) and VGA ports, what this Can mean? So its usable into osx?

Booted into Windows it seems to use the Nvidia card for HDMI(HDMI audio works) and VGA ports, what this Can mean? So its usable into osx?

If what you say is true, then maybe with Nvidia web drivers and correct configuration
(you didn't provide any screen shot showing proof)

If what you say is true, then maybe with Nvidia web drivers and correct configuration
(you didn't provide any screen shot showing proof)
Hmm Okay what i have to screenshot? Devices manager or Nvidia app? Idk
What would u like to see? :)
btw this mean i can use Nvidia GPU into the original monitor too?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back