Contribute
Register

Install ML on Intel DH67CL, i7-2600, AMD 6850

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK thanks.
And about the smbios I found that the imac 27 inch mid 2011 has the same processor as mine (I7 2600) but the graphic card is different,the graphic card of the imc is AMD Radeon HD 6770M or Radeon HD 6970M and mine is AMD Radeon HD 6850.
What should I do?

I don't think it matters much. But I don't use a separate video card...

I don't think it matters much. But I don't use a separate video card...

well than I don't understan what I need to do with this smbios edit to make the OS X run more smooth on my computer.
in guides I found they are saying to find a mac that has almost the same hardware as you'r computer has...

well than I don't understan what I need to do with this smbios edit to make the OS X run more smooth on my computer.
in guides I found they are saying to find a mac that has almost the same hardware as you'r computer has...

You could try it using Chameleon Wizard and see if it helps you. Make sure to make a backup of your smbios.plist so you can restore it in Terminal if you need to...

I have a dh67cl i5 2500k cpu amd radeon hd6850 graphics card im hooked up via hdmi but no audio the install went smooth thats the only problem no audio can you please help i been at this for days now no luck please help here is my dsdt and ioreg

Attachments

• ioreg.iore.ioreg
    3.3 MB · Views: 87
  • dsdt.aml
    28.9 KB · Views: 132
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back