i7 2600
Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
i inderstood that i need to download DSDT for my motherboard but i dont know what files. plus i know that i need to download specific iboot for my graphic card but i dont know whch one to download either so i will be glad if you will help me!
i want to install mountain lion and my computer is:
Motherboard-Intel Cold Lake ATX DH67CL (LGA 1155)
I7 2600 3.4Ghz LGA 1155
Graphic crad- Sapphire 6850 1GB GDDR5.
please tell me all the files i need to download for my system so the installtion and the operating system will work perfectly please tell me files that i didn't mention (because i don't know that i need them).
thanks for your help!

don't know what files to download please help me

i inderstood that i need to download DSDT for my motherboard but i dont know what files. plus i know that i need to download specific iboot for my graphic card but i dont know whch one to download either so i will be glad if you will help me!
i want to install mountain lion and my computer is:
Motherboard-Intel Cold Lake ATX DH67CL (LGA 1155)
I7 2600 3.4Ghz LGA 1155
Graphic crad- Sapphire 6850 1GB GDDR5.
please tell me all the files i need to download for my system so the installtion and the operating system will work perfectly please tell me files that i didn't mention (because i don't know that i need them).
thanks for your help!

Your motherboard is very similar to mine (DH67GD).

See this post: http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...2600k-hd3000-ml-10-8-2-a.html?highlight=dh67*

it was like i read chinese because i don't know how to do my own DSDT...
is there a way that you will send me your DSDT and it will work on my computer?
and i read about the problem with WD will i have it too? i have WD1002FAEX 1TB black

In my experience it is always best to patch your own DSDT as sometimes each machine is different depending on its BIOS version, PCI cards installed, memory installed, etc.

You can follow this guide and use my patches linked in the other post: http://www.tonymacx86.com/dsdt/3171...-most-boards.html?highlight=dsdt+guide+boards

I can send you my DSDT if you still have troubles. Right now, that machine is in the middle of a Windows install.

As far as the WD problem, maybe, you never know. I had it specifically with this board and that specific drive, but maybe not all WD drives have that issue (there were a few people asking on the WD forums... people with real Macs... that were having the same issue). All I know is I swapped the drive out for a different one and it resolved the problem. Interestingly I'm using that same drive in my HP Probook 4530s laptop and it works fine there for Time Machine.

In my experience it is always best to patch your own DSDT as sometimes each machine is different depending on its BIOS version, PCI cards installed, memory installed, etc.

You can follow this guide and use my patches linked in the other post: http://www.tonymacx86.com/dsdt/3171...-most-boards.html?highlight=dsdt+guide+boards

I can send you my DSDT if you still have troubles. Right now, that machine is in the middle of a Windows install.

As far as the WD problem, maybe, you never know. I had it specifically with this board and that specific drive, but maybe not all WD drives have that issue (there were a few people asking on the WD forums... people with real Macs... that were having the same issue). All I know is I swapped the drive out for a different one and it resolved the problem. Interestingly I'm using that same drive in my HP Probook 4530s laptop and it works fine there for Time Machine.
i just checked and i cant do DSDT to my mother board....sucks...

i just checked and i cant do DSDT to my mother board....sucks...

Huh? What do you mean "cant do DSDT to my mother board"??

Huh? What do you mean "cant do DSDT to my mother board"??

"Not all boards are covered by this method, but many, many boards are supported
To quickly see if your board is included, click here Patch List"
this is written in the post you gave me and i checked if my mother board is in the list and id doesn't..
here is the link that he gave:http://pastebin.com/rVswnDbm
my mother board is:INTEL Cold Lake ATX DH67CL (LGA 1155) and it's not on the list...

"Not all boards are covered by this method, but many, many boards are supported
To quickly see if your board is included, click here Patch List"
this is written in the post you gave me and i checked if my mother board is in the list and id doesn't..
here is the link that he gave:http://pastebin.com/rVswnDbm
my mother board is:INTEL Cold Lake ATX DH67CL (LGA 1155) and it's not on the list...

Both DH67CF and DH67GD are listed. And I bet if you look at the patches within, they are the same. Your DH67CL is from this same DH67* family. I think if you patch your DSDT with my patches it will work...

Make sure to check your BIOS version. I have verified my patches work on 0156 and 0159 (there is literally no difference in DSDT between these two latest releases of BIOS).

My modified patches are at: https://github.com/RehabMan/Intel-DH67XX-DSDT-Patch

You can read about what I changed/fixed in the README.

Both DH67CF and DH67GD are listed. And I bet if you look at the patches within, they are the same. Your DH67CL is from this same DH67* family. I think if you patch your DSDT with my patches it will work...

Make sure to check your BIOS version. I have verified my patches work on 0156 and 0159 (there is literally no difference in DSDT between these two latest releases of BIOS).

My modified patches are at: https://github.com/RehabMan/Intel-DH67XX-DSDT-Patch

You can read about what I changed/fixed in the README.

so i need to do my own DSDT and add your patches to mine DSDT?
here is a picture that show my bios version will your patches work?
picture:

so i need to do my own DSDT and add your patches to mine DSDT?
here is a picture that show my bios version will your patches work?
picture:

You are running BIOS 0119, which is pretty old, released somewhere between 4/15/2011 and 6/1/2011
(just so happens Intel doesn't even list this BIOS version on their site).

My patches might work, but there would be no telling until you tried. As I stated, I have tried with both 0156 and 0159 only.

My recommendation would be to update your BIOS to the latest 0159.

And to answer your other questions, yes... you use my patches. You can read about the differences in the README.md on my github repo site. Short version of the differences: mine work for sleep, vanilla AppleIntelSNBGraphicsFB.kext, ALC892 patched AppleHDA.kext in Multibeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back