Contribute
Register

Install MacOS X on ASUS ROG GL502VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can I make my battery efficient? I got everything working with your help :)
As I mentioned in an earlier post, all I did was apply the patch my DSDT with the "[bat] ASUS G75VW" patch.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, all I did was apply the patch my DSDT with the "[bat] ASUS G75VW" patch.
yes i've got the battery working but the OS drains my battery.

I had lots of trouble getting wifi working using Broadcom cards. In the end I bought
the Apple BCM94360CS2 and an adapter (https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173708885223). Sadly it doesn't fit into the case, so I cut a little plastic away from the bottom cover to make it fit. Works perfectly, and also works in Windows using the Apple bootcamp drivers.

Hello Guys,

I'm trying to install mac osx mojave on my asus rog gl502vt (I do not have much Hackintosh experience) . Following this thread I've been able to make almost everything to work except the wi-fi. Looking between the suggested wi-fi cards for hackintosh I decided to buy the Broadcom BCM94350ZAE. I tried a first time to make it work but as result i had a kernel panic. I tried to follow the various guides i found in internet like https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/install-dell-dw1820a-broadcom-bcm94350zae.265130/ but still nothing.
Only the bluetooth is working.

Attached the screenshot of the entry in the IORegistryExplorer for the wi-fi card, the original DTST and the modified one. Please any advise on how to proceed its welcome.

PS: Let me know if you need anything else

Thanks a lot
in my case im just using (ac1200 usb-ac53 nano) asus usb wifi adapter and my wifi works fine :)

Can someone help me please? Im trying to install Catalina, when the usb loads up to the installer, the disk utility can't see my ssd but it can see the nvme, thanks.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    9.9 MB · Views: 133
Can someone help me please? Im trying to install Catalina, when the usb loads up to the installer, the disk utility can't see my ssd but it can see the nvme, thanks.
try adding sata-unsupported.kext to clover/kexts/other

Attachments

• 27CBDAA8-5F3B-483D-B7F4-3B6F7A7B94D7.jpeg
    27CBDAA8-5F3B-483D-B7F4-3B6F7A7B94D7.jpeg
    6 MB · Views: 66
  • CLOVER.zip
    9.9 MB · Views: 65
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back