Contribute
Register

Install macos on pc - new to the forum (help and advices)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS PRIME H310M-R REV. 2.0
CPU
Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-9100F CPU @ 3.60GHz
Graphics
GEFORCE GT710-SL-1GD5
Hello i have a question.

I am totally new to this hackintosh machines :D

I would like to install macos on my PC (dualboot with windows 10). Windows is allready installed, is it possible to install macos as dualboot?

I have a PC with 8gb ddr5 ram, an ASUS PRIME H310M-R r2.0 motherboard, with an Intel core i3-9100f cpu (3.60 Ghz) and i have external graphic card from Nvidia-geforce gt710 (GT710-SL-1GD5). Is it possible to install macos (hackintosh) on this configuration or not?

P.S.: i dont have a mac where to download macos.

It would be nice if there is a step-to-step detailed guide how to install macos and everything (+optimization etc.) fort his PC configuration.

Hope someone from you can help me,

Thanks.

Hello i have a question.

I am totally new to this hackintosh machines :D

I would like to install macos on my PC (dualboot with windows 10). Windows is allready installed, is it possible to install macos as dualboot?

I have a PC with 8gb ddr5 ram, an ASUS PRIME H310M-R r2.0 motherboard, with an Intel core i3-9100f cpu (3.60 Ghz) and i have external graphic card from Nvidia-geforce gt710 (GT710-SL-1GD5). Is it possible to install macos (hackintosh) on this configuration or not?

P.S.: i dont have a mac where to download macos.

It would be nice if there is a step-to-step detailed guide how to install macos and everything (+optimization etc.) fort his PC configuration.

Hope someone from you can help me,

Thanks.
you can use gibmacos to create an installer on windows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back