Contribute
Register

"Install macOS Mojave" 10.14.1 no longer available now that 10.14.2 is out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Strix Z270 E Gaming
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
GTX 1080
I am sorry if this is a noob question, I have been researching all day with no luck. I am trying to complete STEP 1 which is downloading Mojave 10.14.1 for UniBeast. I can only find the Mojave 10.14.1 UPDATE which when downloaded adds a "macOSUpd10.14.1.dmg" in my downloads folder. I know UniBeast is looking for "Install macOS Mojave" in my applications folder... Of course now that 10.14.2 is out I can no longer use the app store. Right? Is there no where I can download the appropriate file? Or am I overlooking something obvious?

I did attempt to let UniBeast compile with 10.14.2 but it hangs up almost immediately...

Thanks for any help,
Thomas

I am sorry if this is a noob question, I have been researching all day with no luck. I am trying to complete STEP 1 which is downloading Mojave 10.14.1 for UniBeast. I can only find the Mojave 10.14.1 UPDATE which when downloaded adds a "macOSUpd10.14.1.dmg" in my downloads folder. I know UniBeast is looking for "Install macOS Mojave" in my applications folder... Of course now that 10.14.2 is out I can no longer use the app store. Right? Is there no where I can download the appropriate file? Or am I overlooking something obvious?

I did attempt to let UniBeast compile with 10.14.2 but it hangs up almost immediately...

Thanks for any help,
Thomas

Apparently not. The App Store always has the latest version of whatever current MacOS available for download and not any earlier versions. So yes, now that 10.14.2 is out you won't be able to download 10.14.1 from the App Store.

Apparently not. The App Store always has the latest version of whatever current MacOS available for download and not any earlier versions. So yes, now that 10.14.2 is out you won't be able to download 10.14.1 from the App Store.
Thank you for the reply. I will go with High Sierra then and wait on the Mojave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back