Contribute
Register

Install mac os snow leopard on dell vostro 1400

install mac os snow leopard to laptop dell vostro 1400 iboot

• I'm waiting for your answers. Thank you for this nice site

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Any possible solution will tell you the solution that must be installed on the Mac

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

laptopiran

Stork said:
See Post #3.

I have a dell vostro 1400 lens I want to install mac os snow leopard so i upgrade to the latest version. I downloaded all iboot versions from this site and bootable the flash, but when installing it, I get the boot flash on this page, the BIOS settings I have done and the boot is the same as it was from the beginning. I'm taking a picture of everything and I'm waiting for help. I need to install my Mac. Thank you. Images are numbered respectively

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 310
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 331
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 242
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 233
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 207
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 206
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 200
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 222
Last edited by a moderator:
Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.
That means my laptop does not respond to install the mac. I have the original Mac OS Snow Leopard dmg file and I want to install it on this laptop. However, it has tested different versions of the hacknet and it has not responded.
Like these: elcapitan . youshim . highc siree and ....

I just want to install a Mac version and then upgrade to a new version through the store, of course, installing on a system that says...

Last edited by a moderator:
On YouTube, of course, is a movie on a laptop like the one on my laptop that installs the same version of the Mac that I said, but it's straight from the part of the Mac's top and bottom, and not from the beginning That's how Mac bootabli.

Please read friends from the first section and any help they can give me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back