Contribute
Register

Install Mac is high Sierra (10.13) without erasing windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I learned this too recently, people very confusing they say "install kext this or that"... in Windows it means install a program lol. .. but in Mac/hack life it simply means you copy a kext file to a folder - it is not like "install" on Windows.

The folder you copy kexts to can be clover/kext/other, or it can also be system -> library -> extensions, or libarary -> extensions. Which folder it goes to depends on kext sort of usually..

Keep reading lots of threads!

It

got fixed automatically ;) lol . Can u explain me what a kext is and how can u realate it with windows so i can understand and what people mean when they say install kext and all . Simple words pls .
Mac OS kext file = Windows OS driver. You install drivers in Windows for hardware and you do the same thing in Mac OS - you install the kext file. The ONLY place you can copy a kext file and expect it to work is in one of the folders in Clover/kexts. For installing a kext to the operating system itself you must use an installer so it will be recognized by the system.

Ok so lets get back to the point . Any suggestion for converting windows to GPT without any data loss ?

Ok so lets get back to the point . Any suggestion for converting windows to GPT without any data loss ?
yes

google:
converting windows to GPT without any data loss

yes

google:
converting windows to GPT without any data loss
Yes bro i did it but there are very less trustful sites u know that . Anyone from forums who has converted pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back