Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte B360M D3H
CPU
Intel i7 8700K
Graphics
Asus ROG Strix RX Vega 64 8GB OC
Hi y'all!

I've been trying to instal Mojave on my configuration for weeks now and I can't seem to get it up and running. I have tried Vanilla and Unibeast method with different variations of kexts and drivers in the EFI folder but nothing seems to work.. I have made it to the Welcome screen where it gives you options to choose your region. I cannot get past this screen and it's starting to get very frustrating. I have the following hardware:

- Gigabyte B360M D3H motherboard
- Asus Rog Strix Vega 64 8GB OC
- Intel i7 8700K
- 32 GB Hyperx DDR4
- Samsung Evo 860 250GB SSD

I tried looking into the config.plist to try and make some sense of things but it only had me even more confused.

Any help is much appreciated! :thumbup:

Hi y'all!

I've been trying to instal Mojave on my configuration for weeks now and I can't seem to get it up and running. I have tried Vanilla and Unibeast method with different variations of kexts and drivers in the EFI folder but nothing seems to work.. I have made it to the Welcome screen where it gives you options to choose your region. I cannot get past this screen and it's starting to get very frustrating. I have the following hardware:

- Gigabyte B360M D3H motherboard
- Asus Rog Strix Vega 64 8GB OC
- Intel i7 8700K
- 32 GB Hyperx DDR4
- Samsung Evo 860 250GB SSD

I tried looking into the config.plist to try and make some sense of things but it only had me even more confused.

Any help is much appreciated! :thumbup:
what's a vanilla approach?

what's a vanilla approach?
I think I've heard of this before. It's where you go out for ice cream cause you are so upset that the hackintosh won't work. I may be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back