Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Proprietary
CPU
Intel Core i5-8250U
Graphics
Intel HD
Hey guys, I'm totally new to the whole hackintosh process including this forum so let me know if there's anything additional I need to add / rules I need to follow better.

I have successfully created a bootable USB, following this guide but the installer takes forever / hangs at AppleLMUController:: start Error: Could not get SMC Provider, and eventually kexts stall[[0]], (240s): 'AppleACPICPU'.

It successfully booted once, and allowed me to reformat the hard disk and 'install Mac OS' but now that new partition also hangs in the same place when booting up. So far I have not been able to boot into the setup screens, just disk utility (once, and then unable to after that), install mojave, and then it stalled when it restarted. Attached is my clover EFI and the verbose boot messages.

System Specifications: Asus UX430U, Intel HD Integrated Graphics, 8gb RAM, SSD. Trying to install OS Mojave.

Attachments

• clover_efi.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 91
  • 46337F56-707D-4911-ACDC-20C0649A0675.jpeg
    46337F56-707D-4911-ACDC-20C0649A0675.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 172
Hey guys, I'm totally new to the whole hackintosh process including this forum so let me know if there's anything additional I need to add / rules I need to follow better.

I have successfully created a bootable USB, following this guide but the installer takes forever / hangs at AppleLMUController:: start Error: Could not get SMC Provider, and eventually kexts stall[[0]], (240s): 'AppleACPICPU'.

It successfully booted once, and allowed me to reformat the hard disk and 'install Mac OS' but now that new partition also hangs in the same place when booting up. So far I have not been able to boot into the setup screens, just disk utility (once, and then unable to after that), install mojave, and then it stalled when it restarted. Attached is my clover EFI and the verbose boot messages.

System Specifications: Asus UX430U, Intel HD Integrated Graphics, 8gb RAM, SSD. Trying to install OS Mojave.
update your clover version via sourceforge

Thanks for the swift response. After updating clover, the installer partition no longer shows when I boot clover, any thoughts? When I boot my (unsure if functional) Hackintosh install in verbose safe mode it stalls at this:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 125
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 137
Thanks for the swift response. After updating clover, the installer partition no longer shows when I boot clover, any thoughts? When I boot my (unsure if functional) Hackintosh install in verbose safe mode it stalls at this:
missing Aptiomemory fix

Which options should I use in the clover installer (new) from sourceforge?

Update: Finally got the system to boot up thanks - only wifi is not working now, but ill make a separate post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back