Gigabyte GA-H110M-A
CPU
Intel Core i3-6300 @ 3.80 Ghz
Graphics
Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
View attachment 317174 Stop me if you have heard this one before. I am running gigabyte UEFI dual-bios (version F5), onboard graphics ( I removed my Nvidia 750 GTX Ti after reading it would not help the process) and an Intel i3 Cpu. I have attached a photo of the Clover Verbose boot script where my attempt petered out. Any assistance would be amazing.
Verbose load screen.jpg

View attachment 317174 Stop me if you have heard this one before. I am running gigabyte UEFI dual-bios (version F5), onboard graphics ( I removed my Nvidia 750 GTX Ti after reading it would not help the process) and an Intel i3 Cpu. I have attached a photo of the Clover Verbose boot script where my attempt petered out. Any assistance would be amazing.View attachment 317176

You didn't tell us what the exact motherboard model and CPU model you were using.

Please update your Personal Details with this information as stipulated by the rules of this forum.

I have complied sir. My bad for not getting on top of that right away.

Okay after messing with my set up a bit, I think the things that are holding me back are as follows:

1: something incorrect in the bios. I lean towards this...
2: trying to install El Capitan instead of High Sierra. Hear me out on this one— I made my unibeast boot drive from a pegged out 2009 Mac Pro (that I adore). The tech on my potential hackontosh is relatively new and maybe would be accepted more readily by High Sierra.
3: Superflous hard drives. I have 3 storage disks. 2) 250gb SSDs and 1) 2tb hdd. Should I just get this down to one?

Again, any help would be amazing and thank you for your tone.

Again, any help would be amazing and thank you for your tone.
Try: At Clover Boot Screen select Options > PCI devices > USB Ownership and USB Injection

For permanent solution check Inject USB + FixOwnership in Clover's config.plist
Code:
  <key>USB</key>
        <dict>
            <key>FixOwnership</key>
            <true/>
            <key>Inject</key>
            <true/>
        </dict>

Try: At Clover Boot Screen select Options > PCI devices > USB Ownership and USB Injection

For permanent solution check Inject USB + FixOwnership in Clover's config.plist
Code:
  <key>USB</key>
        <dict>
            <key>FixOwnership</key>
            <true/>
            <key>Inject</key>
            <true/>
        </dict>

I will try it as soon as I get home from work

B73FAA31-DE84-48FC-B05E-F117A984CF6F.jpeg
Okay so I have gotten further using Brebo’s “inject usb and inject ownership” concept. However, once I come to the actual installation, MacOS cannot find any of my hard drives. I have 2 sdds and large slow hdd for storage. I get the following screens. What can I do to make it see my disks? I have tried different combinations but it has no effect...

As always thank you for you help guys

EABDF09F-C318-4CCA-B4D3-7569A05A6A74.jpeg

View attachment 317510 Okay so I have gotten further using Brebo’s “inject usb and inject ownership” concept. However, once I come to the actual installation, MacOS cannot find any of my hard drives. I have 2 sdds and large slow hdd for storage. I get the following screens. What can I do to make it see my disks? I have tried different combinations but it has no effect...

As always thank you for you help guys

View attachment 317509
assume you went into disk utility to format your drive?

For a new installation of OS X, you MUST erase and format the destination drive according to the following steps before continuing.
a. In the top menu bar choose Utilities, and open Disk Utility
b. Highlight your target drive for the El Capitan installation in left column.
c. Click Erase button
d. For Name: type El Capitan (You can rename it later)
e. For Format: choose OS X Extended (Journaled)
f. For Scheme: choose GUID Partition Map
g. Click Erase
h. Close Disk Utility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back