Contribute
Register

Install Guide : Intel Haswell NUC Core i5 (D54250WYK) V4 (Yosemite 10.10.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm resurrecting an older thread. I was looking for the latest guide on the Haswell nuc to Sierra. Any help in pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated. Been a few years since I set up my original desktop Hackintosh. I used the search function but this was the latest thread I could find that was H-nuc specific.

I have not written a version of this guide for Sierra. The NUC guided here is somewhat dated now and there have been several versions of OSX since the guides were all written. There had to be an end point. The principles for installing should be identical though; you could make a start of your own by maybe using the latest guide here but with Sierra instead. Then work through the issues you encounter.

Thanks to Sebinouse, Wonkey Donkey and all others.
Finally my NUC D54250WYK working on SIERRA
I Couldn't make HD audio to work , so I bought VANTEC NBA-120U Aluminum USB External Stereo Audio Adapter from newegg.com for $7.99 its working good. Also bought DW1510 BCM4322 BG half-size PCI-E wireless card from newegg.com for $10.99 both 2.5 GHz and 5 GHz working.
I did only follow the installation guide on page 1: UNIBEAST Install macOS Sierra on any supported intel-base PC.
I have to do nothing else. I did not have to use MULTIBEAST.
I am still a novice, if anyone kind enough to give a step by guide for HD Audio to work will appreciate.

Hi Wonkey Donkey

Audio.jpg

Here is the File

Attachments

• Audio.jpg
    Audio.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 196
  • Sound.jpg
    Sound.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 210
It all looks correct to me, what do you think is missing ?
Hi Wonkey Donkey
'About This Mac > System Report > Audio' here I see HD audio but in 'System Preferences>Sound ' No HD audio only USB, No audio through HD cable

Thanks Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back