Contribute
Register

Install Guide/Discussion Thread for HP Probook 4530s!

Status
Not open for further replies.
toty_king2500 said:
iam now re installation

i want ask question that i must enter all fields in registration or i can ignore
Ignore all

Create user and password. Nothing else

now after i made reinstall mac i found all account that i had made i entered ine of them and finally get the desktop shown the main problem now that when i want to delete all other accounts he told me that i must enter the admin account and password but in all account that i had created no one is admin .... how i can solve it please i just new mac user

Sorry Nikstar, i never said that is your procedure: that is what I used (found on other forum) that causes the problem. As you can see, I did not have any problem to boot lion using chameleon, I’ve problem to boot win7 only. Have you got any suggestion to solve it?
Thanks in advance

in the numeric keyboard if i press the dot button [.] come out [,] is there a way to remap this keyboard button?
thx

rmenghe said:
Sorry Nikstar, i never said that is your procedure: that is what I used (found on other forum) that causes the problem. As you can see, I did not have any problem to boot lion using chameleon, I’ve problem to boot win7 only. Have you got any suggestion to solve it?
Thanks in advance
Actually I am not familiar with the way you did it, I think you did that in order to set boot partition active (I think). Sorry I can not help you in that way.
The only thing I can think is if you have set timeout at your plist for auto boot without have to press the enter, you have to stop the countdown by hitting any button and then you will can see the Windows Partition.

in0cula said:
in the numeric keyboard if i press the dot button [.] come out [,] is there a way to remap this keyboard button?
thx
Go to System preferences-->Language & Text at the tab Formats at Numbers click Customize and there you can change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back