Contribute
Register

Install El Capitan on HP 800 G1 PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stuck at the same point with a Haswell i7 CPU and integrated graphics. This error message seems more disk/partition related than graphics though.

Did you ever find a resolution?

I'm stuck at the same point with a Haswell i7 CPU and integrated graphics. This error message seems more disk/partition related than graphics though.

Did you ever find a resolution?
lars456 was last seen: Feb 15, 2016
Don't expect an answer soon.

Please provide complete details in your Profile (personal details).
Mobo: Motherboard Manufacturer/Model
CPU: Detailed CPU model (e.g., i7-4770K)
Graphics: Video Card Manufacturer/Model and/or Intel Integrated Graphics version (e.g., HD4600)

Better to create your own topic and boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

I got past this by doing two things (I'm not sure which one of these was the silver bullet)

1) Instead of just installing Clover EFI onto my "Install OSX El Capitan" USB stick with "FakeSMC.kext", I used Unibeast to make a USB stick and allowed it to drive the Clover EFI configuration. It included a USBInjectAll.kext which I had not been using before. I think this is what mattered.

Also, and maybe unrelated, 2) I took out the target SSD from my machine and installed it another mac, and preformatted the blank drive with a single entry GUID partition table and formatted it as HFS+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back