Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello...
I 'm trying to install el Capitan on a laptop ASUS K53E - Intel Core i7-2670QM - 2.2GHz Integrated Intel GMA HD , I would like to know what the recommended settings for the Unibeast because when I try to install with Tonymac the site settings , the laptop enters the clover screen, but after the apple logo appears the entire screen is white and not pass it .
Thanks in advance.

Hello...
I 'm trying to install el Capitan on a laptop ASUS K53E - Intel Core i7-2670QM - 2.2GHz Integrated Intel GMA HD , I would like to know what the recommended settings for the Unibeast because when I try to install with Tonymac the site settings , the laptop enters the clover screen, but after the apple logo appears the entire screen is white and not pass it .
Thanks in advance.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Having the same exact issue on my k53e (2430m cpu though) ... Legacy mode i am assuming since i never got uefi workin on it. Currently booting mavericks so i can still access osx on it (works 100% including sleep btw) ... Didnt mess around with installing too much yet but just wanted to check in and say same issue and... Bump.

will check back later for further updates ob how to fix this.

Having the same exact issue on my k53e (2430m cpu though) ... Legacy mode i am assuming since i never got uefi workin on it. Currently booting mavericks so i can still access osx on it (works 100% including sleep btw) ... Didnt mess around with installing too much yet but just wanted to check in and say same issue and... Bump.

will check back later for further updates ob how to fix this.

Read post #2.

I have several times. Confusing and unhelpful. Thanks anyway.

What are you confused about?

Better questions yield better answers.

Confused about any of that information directing towards resolving the issue we gave. I appreciate it anyway though. That FAQ is definitely bookmarked!

Anyway, resolved the issue. Should've known too. The computer is booting.

Default laptop display was disabled (I'm sure takes some config settings in clover configurator to work), and had to plug in not only the HDMI but also the VGA to see some sort of install window.

So try doing that... worked for me...

But now after installing the OS, booting and then multibeast (hd3000, clover legacy, atheros ethernet, macbookpro 8,1)
I am now getting this KP on boot 100% of the time...

and the 2nd pic is the KP I'm getting on boot 100% of the time from the USB stick now. IMG_8400.JPG

Learning as I go here, been a few years since using this laptop.
(appleintelcpupowermanagement)

Attachments

• IMG_8398.JPG
    IMG_8398.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 153
Last edited:
Confused about any of that information directing towards resolving the issue we gave. I appreciate it anyway though. That FAQ is definitely bookmarked!

Anyway, resolved the issue. Should've known too. The computer is booting.

Default laptop display was disabled (I'm sure takes some config settings in clover configurator to work), and had to plug in not only the HDMI but also the VGA to see some sort of install window.

So try doing that... worked for me...

But now after installing the OS, booting and then multibeast (hd3000, clover legacy, atheros ethernet, macbookpro 8,1)
I am now getting this KP on boot 100% of the time...

and the 2nd pic is the KP I'm getting on boot 100% of the time from the USB stick now.View attachment 200935

Learning as I go here, been a few years since using this laptop.
(appleintelcpupowermanagement)

Your computer does not have HD3000. You should use UEFI (since your BIOS has it). MacBookPro8,1 is not appropriate for a Haswell CPU.

I don't know why AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext is loading. It is not used with Haswell CPUs.

Maybe your profile is inaccurate...

Nevermind the profile, that's my laptop. This is a friend's laptop I'm helping him install OS X on it.
I've installed Mavericks on here before, it's on another hard drive, bootable, so I can change any config/kexts/whatnots accordingly.

Yes, this computer has HD 3000, it is a 2430m CPU (sandy bridge i5). Worked fine before multibeast post-install(graphics recognized, QE/CI enabled, etc.)

Nevermind the profile, that's my laptop. This is a friend's laptop I'm helping him install OS X on it.

Your profile must indicate whatever laptop you're asking about. Ownership is not a factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back