Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are four types of the same card, maybe that's why? I have FRU: 00JT494
The label on mine says CN-0VW3T3, judging by this thread it should be 100% compatible. However, unless I specify brcmfx-driver=1 or install the kext from Yosemite, my laptop won't even boot

To be honest I don't understand how to translate the IORegistryExporer notation into the CLOVER one.
my acpi path: IOACPIPlane: / _ SB / PCI0 @ 0 / RP10 @ 1d0001
I translated PciRoot (0x0) / Pci (0x1d, 0x1) / Pci (0x0)

Last edited:
What do you even mean by "Uploading firmware via Windows"?
Boot into windows. Windows will try to upload the firmware if you have driver installed.

To be honest I don't understand how to translate the IORegistryExporer notation into the CLOVER one.
View attachment 417767 (pci14e4,43a3 becomes ARPT if I enable FixAirport in Clover, but still no WiFi)

A couple of questions:
1.) What version are you running? I've heard that most of the solutions stopped working in 10.14.3
2.) Do you still use the patched IO8221Family kext from Yosemite? That's the only solution that kind of works for me (though with frequent kernel panics)

1) I'm running 10.14.5
2) No I'm not only the steps I described.

Can you export a IOreg? or just make a full debug as described in Rehabman's FAQ that also contains a IOreg export.

I try to use the guide on page 11 but the bluetooth it seems works ( I can activate ad deactiveate, found device but if i try to exchange a file the program disconnect and reconnect but without working...

The Wifi isn't recognized by hardware, the hackintool reveals and with it i try to set my config.plist but not working.

I attach the log file

Attachments

• debug_19681.zip
    3 MB · Views: 186
I try to use the guide on page 11 but the bluetooth it seems works ( I can activate ad deactiveate, found device but if i try to exchange a file the program disconnect and reconnect but without working...

The Wifi isn't recognized by hardware, the hackintool reveals and with it i try to set my config.plist but not working.

I attach the log file
config.plist

you should enable these:
Code:
<key>Fixes</key>
            <dict>
                <key>Comment-IRQ Fix</key>
                <string>The following fixes may be needed for onboard audio/USB/etc</string>
                <key>FixHPET</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixIPIC</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixRTC</key>
                <false/>
                <key>FixTMR</key>
                <false/>
            </dict>

also as you have setup your usb ports via SSDT-UIAC.aml

you should be removing all the:
USB port limit patch's you have in KextsToPatch

Thank you for your support.

I enable the 4 fix on the config.plist and disable all the usb port limit patch on the kextstopatch.... now the system going on kernel panic.

UPDATE: I fix the SSDT-UIAC.aml for the usb, remove the USB port limit patch's.

I try to insert the device as the guide in page 11 but if I try the computer go in kernel panic.

I read from the clover efi for the Fixes that I don't have enable, but from the description I think I don't have to activate:

• FixHPET_0010
    Adds IRQ(0, 8, 11) to device HPET. Obligatory for OSX <= 10.8, Mavericks can work without it. Old way also included FIX_RTC_20000, FIX_TMR_40000."
  • FixIPIC_0040
    Deletes IRQ(2) from device IPIC. Helps with a non working Power button.
One is for power button not work and other hope for old version of osx.

Last edited:
UPDATE : Alone I solved the first part of my problem... I write here becouse I try also this method .... I cannot boot on osx if I enable the wifi. If I enable only the BTI can boot , but the device with IoRegistryExplorer is under the USB controller ( It's correct ? ).

How I can boot with the wifi enable without going on kernel panic?? I cannot find the PCI device to insert in config.plist like the guide on page 11.... :(

Yesterday I do a new test:

I enable in config.plist, under Kernel and Kext Patch :

• Kernel CPU
  • Kernel LAPIC
  • KernelPM
  • AppleIntelCPUPM
After this I enable the wifi & BT but without enable the switch. Surprise... at the first start , the device not working, but I can see on PCI List. I do a screenshoot

View attachment 424604

As you see the Wireless take the PCI of the Wired Network and the Wired Network take other PCI Address.
With This , I'd like to retry if the systems with a reboot can see the device.

After the reboot the system hang and not boot , freezee a moment before the system going to the login screen with a apple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back