Contribute
Register

Install Catalina on YOGA S740 (1065G7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi frozenzero123! In your EFI, which SSDT files are used for making the trackpad work? I tried removing some that I thought I wouldn't use but eventually things broke.
I also noticed that sometimes the audio output stops until you plug something into the 3.5mm audio jack. And DCPIManager reports that the audio device is unknown.
I am trying to make my own EFI
Finally! Someone with exactly the same model like mine!
So, LireMei. I've been following up this post, trying to use frozenzero123' s EFI file. But I cannot reach the installation menu anyway.
Here is my config, I change the AAPL,ig-platform-id to 0000A53E as recommanded in OpenCore Install Guide here.
Have you come up with a usable EFI already? Can you share it here?

Attachments

• config.plist
    37.4 KB · Views: 56
Hello guys,

i have seen all the comments here and it seems to work on most of your devices.
Im new to hackintosh and tried it now but im stuck in the Opencore Bootmenu it is not showin me any Boot option as mac os or windows.

I have the same Laptop as Frozenzero who uploaded all necessary Files for that exact Device so i just downloaded the folders and followed the instructions to create a mac os install USB Drive.

Also my question is where to find that CFG Lock and DVMT Options in the Bios. I found nothing like that in my bios settings.

My laptop is a Lenovo Yoga S740 14-ILL with an i7 1065G7, 16 GB of Ram and a 4k Display.

I would be thankfull for any help :)
The latest version of whatever green has features that automatically resolve DVMT issues on the Ice Lake platform.
If you really want to change those settings, try this. ↓

Attachments

• S740-DVMT-CFGLOCK(s740BIOS(BYCN33WW)).zip
    9.7 MB · Views: 119
The latest version of whatever green has features that automatically resolve DVMT issues on the Ice Lake platform.
If you really want to change those settings, try this. ↓

Thank you for the help,

but i did that already and was not helping.

How is that possible that i can enter the opencore boot menu but without the mac os option?

@1234alsock

how did you got your trackpad working? Everythings running except the trackpad and the brightness control.

Im so close to finish this project can someone pls help me with that?

Anyone who can help with trackpad and brightness problem?

If your device is yoga s740 then you can try my github's efi release!https://github.com/frozenzero123/YOGA-S740/releases
1608981189949.png
Frozenzero, could you please clarify on this? have you managed to get sleep working somehow?
Which settings are these? macOS's settings or Opencore's config.plist?

Finally! Someone with exactly the same model like mine!
So, LireMei. I've been following up this post, trying to use frozenzero123' s EFI file. But I cannot reach the installation menu anyway.
Here is my config, I change the AAPL,ig-platform-id to 0000A53E as recommanded in OpenCore Install Guide here.
Have you come up with a usable EFI already? Can you share it here?
Here. This is not the updated version. For that, consider trying frozenzero's (but with the same platform-id of this EFI I'm uploading).
Also, replace the current wifi kexts with AirportItlwm.kext since it does not require multiple kexts (for wifi and bluetooth) and also supports native wireless network lookup without Heliport.app

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    15 MB · Views: 131
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back