Contribute
Register

Install Catalina on YOGA S740 (1065G7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, how can I change CFG lock and DVMT since I can´t see this options in my bios? Thanks a lot!

Hello, how can I change CFG lock and DVMT since I can´t see this options in my bios? Thanks a lot!

As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

please read the faq for proper hardware profile setup:

Hello sir The name of my computer is Lenovo Xiaoxin 15 2020, the specific configuration is Intel i7-1065G7, graphics card IRIS PLUS 940, using your configuration file can not be installed normally, an error is reported, can you configure a configuration file that does not have a common configuration file for me, thank you, Ready to install is 10.15.6

Hello sir The name of my computer is Lenovo Xiaoxin 15 2020, the specific configuration is Intel i7-1065G7, graphics card IRIS PLUS 940, using your configuration file can not be installed normally, an error is reported, can you configure a configuration file that does not have a common configuration file for me, thank you, Ready to install is 10.15.6
Configure it yourself, don't use EFI from different laptop from yours

Configure it yourself, don't use EFI from different laptop from yours
Hello, but I don’t know how to configure it, can you help me, thank you

Hello, but I don’t know how to configure it, can you help me, thank you
Start Here

nothing bad to start with someone else EFI but, don't expect much,
unless it's the exact model you own,at best you can install , but should work after .
good luck

Hello guys,

i have seen all the comments here and it seems to work on most of your devices.
Im new to hackintosh and tried it now but im stuck in the Opencore Bootmenu it is not showin me any Boot option as mac os or windows.

I have the same Laptop as Frozenzero who uploaded all necessary Files for that exact Device so i just downloaded the folders and followed the instructions to create a mac os install USB Drive.

Also my question is where to find that CFG Lock and DVMT Options in the Bios. I found nothing like that in my bios settings.

My laptop is a Lenovo Yoga S740 14-ILL with an i7 1065G7, 16 GB of Ram and a 4k Display.

I would be thankfull for any help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back