Contribute
Register

Install Catalina on YOGA S740 (1065G7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey b0ltun, could you please upload your current EFI folder? of course, remove the serial first.
I think that won't help you, because i have G7 graphics, not G1 (you need set device-id) + i am not using many "default" SSDTs, (example SSDT-AWAC), because i can change AWAC to RTC in BIOS and etc.

You can find all the stuff about my laptop here. It's not updated for Big Sur currently (waiting for stable release, but with latest kexts and OC i did boot latest Big Sur RC2).

Hello guys, I'm back! I'm still having problems with audio, usb ports, trackpad and your same problems on my Lenovo Ideapad S145-15IIL. Who can help me? Thanks.

Hello guys, I'm back! I'm still having problems with audio, usb ports, trackpad and your same problems on my Lenovo Ideapad S145-15IIL. Who can help me? Thanks.
Details please. What's the problem with sound, ports, trackpad and etc you have? What did you try to fix them?

Details please. What's the problem with sound, ports, trackpad and etc you have? What did you try to fix them?
Audio and trackpad don't work at all. I tried various layouts and ssdts but it's always the same.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    22 MB · Views: 136
Audio and trackpad don't work at all. I tried various layouts and ssdts but it's always the same.
LiluFriend.kext should be removed

Did anyone upgrade successfully to Big Sur?

EFI folder won't tell me anything. Send the logs of VoodooI2C loading, check post-install Dortania guide - section about sound. I saw, that you are using many patches from Yoga laptop - are you sure that you have the same DSDT to use that SSDT tables and patches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back