Contribute
Register

Install Catalina on YOGA S740 (1065G7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dilenp
Never give up!
If you really want to use macOS, we recommend you to buy an external SSD. I'm currently using an external SSD because the SSD wasn't compatible either. Here is my EFI file! Try it with an external SSD! I was giving up like you. But there was hope. Finally I was able to install macOS. These are thanks to the talented people of this forum. Good luck with you too!
Please let me know if anything happens. I think I can answer the question because I am no longer busy with work.

@dilenp
Never give up!
If you really want to use macOS, we recommend you to buy an external SSD. I'm currently using an external SSD because the SSD wasn't compatible either. Here is my EFI file! Try it with an external SSD! I was giving up like you. But there was hope. Finally I was able to install macOS. These are thanks to the talented people of this forum. Good luck with you too!
Please let me know if anything happens. I think I can answer the question because I am no longer busy with work.
I guess i should try with Big Sur awell , if you can , upload your EFI file please

I have BigSur installed and have fun already!:)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    16.9 MB · Views: 203
I have BigSur installed and have fun already!:)
strange, i can't boot it at all. it's hangs on whatevergreen loading

Did you use the EFI in your repository to install Big Sur ?

Do you have graphics acceleration on the G7 ? Geekbench results to confirm?
yes, i have

1603213826988.png

yes, i have

View attachment 492564
the benches are for Catalina ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back