Contribute
Register

Install Catalina on YOGA S740 (1065G7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• SSDT-XOSI-Win10.dsl
    1.4 KB · Views: 106
i have a s740 1035g4 with 16gb and the micron 2200.. i can reach the installer but no drives show up. i guess everything is good except the drive. will report back when i try another one

and thank you for your work

Last edited:
i have a s740 1035g4 with 16gb and the micron 2200.. i can reach the installer but no drives show up. i guess everything is good except the drive. will report back when i try another one

and thank you for your work
and313,various startup issues have been reported worldwide for the micron2200 series. I have a micron2200 series ssd on my computer, but I can't use it, so I installed macOS on an external ssd. I upload files here that may bring you hope, but that doesn't mean they work. If that doesn't work, I can't do anything about it. sorry. Please note that the micron2200 series does not work on real macOS.

Attachments

• SSDT-NVMe.aml
    119 bytes · Views: 76
and313,various startup issues have been reported worldwide for the micron2200 series. I have a micron2200 series ssd on my computer, but I can't use it, so I installed macOS on an external ssd. I upload files here that may bring you hope, but that doesn't mean they work. If that doesn't work, I can't do anything about it. sorry. Please note that the micron2200 series does not work on real macOS.

yes i know... i just confirmed it for anyone with the same problem... gonna test with a 970 evo and report back on how 1035g4 is handling it and if its all good make a new topic... and yes i tried your aml before already

well.. its working with the 970 evo... i made it work with cfg lock and dvmt at the default settings... so 1035g4 works perfectly fine without you needing to hack the bios (whatevergreen was updated). anyone wants to grab the efi and plist its attached. only problem now is the flickering at the beginning which probably will be fixed with new whatevergreen releases. so except sleep and that flickering everything is fine. thank you all

edit: you can safely delete lilufriend.kext

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    15.9 MB · Views: 109
Last edited:
well.. its working with the 970 evo... i made it work with cfg lock and dvmt at the default settings... so 1035g4 works perfectly fine without you needing to hack the bios (whatevergreen was updated). anyone wants to grab the efi and plist its attached. only problem now is the flickering at the beginning which probably will be fixed with new whatevergreen releases. so except sleep and that flickering everything is fine. thank you all
no need for lilufriend, you should remove that

In China we use this!
Or you try this(Don't forget to rename)

Hi frozenzero123! In your EFI, which SSDT files are used for making the trackpad work? I tried removing some that I thought I wouldn't use but eventually things broke.
I also noticed that sometimes the audio output stops until you plug something into the 3.5mm audio jack. And DCPIManager reports that the audio device is unknown.
I am trying to make my own EFI.

Attachments

• ada3222.png
    ada3222.png
    141 KB · Views: 111
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back