Contribute
Register

Install Catalina on YOGA S740 (1065G7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you enable graphic acceleration? Did you change dvmt settings from EFI Shell?
Stupid question:How can I download modified weg kext from that link with .kext file extension and not in zip format?
I tried to use your github files, but my laptop goes in panic because it's a different model. Who can help me with my lenovo Ideapad S145-15IIL? Thanks.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to access the advanced settings tab in bios?

Does anyone know how to access the advanced settings tab in bios?
I think we have to change unaccessible settings from EFI Shell or flash a modded bios to unlock them.

Last edited:
How did you enable graphic acceleration? Did you change dvmt settings from EFI Shell?
Stupid question:How can I download modified weg kext from that link with .kext file extension and not in zip format?
I tried to use your github files, but my laptop goes in panic because it's a different model. Who can help me with my lenovo Ideapad S145-15IIL? Thanks.
In the previous post (cfglock and dvmt), I have uploaded how to change the value of dvmt! All kexts in my github need to be decompressed! I was worried about errors in uploading, so I compressed it all! If your graphics card driver problem is "ubsupport cd clock", then you can use the new weg to solve the problem and drive the graphics card!

I tried frozenzero123 files, adding framebuffer patching in Devices. I get panic due to imconpatble clock frequency.
If there is a latest WhatheverGreen which corretcs this clock issue, I tried to compile latest version but I get errors.

I tried frozenzero123 files, adding framebuffer patching in Devices. I get panic due to imconpatble clock frequency.
If there is a latest WhatheverGreen which corretcs this clock issue, I tried to compile latest version but I get errors.
FAQ.IntelHD.en.md !If your problem is this, just add the platform id can make it work
1598288418816.png

I am using this efi file.
Unsupported cd clock error does not occur, but unsupported icl sku!
error is fast!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    16.6 MB · Views: 186
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back