Opencore​
OpenCore 0.6.0 Debug​
Audio​
No work ——>built-in mic​
Network​
AX201 by(itlwm)​
touchpad​
MSFT0001 Hot patch by(宪武)​

(I deleted the file below because you can find it on my GitHub)
My GitHub address:https://github.com/frozenzero123/YOGA-S740
You can find my progress here:

Did you manage to get power management and sleep working yet?

is the flickering at login related to a incorrect framebuffer? if so has anyone fixed it successfully?

Not working yet:crazy:

i got power management working with the same processor. Most part is working great except touchpad (only in polling mode, i can't get it in gpio pinning) + sleep or hibernation. I mean, it's working, but screen isn't turning on after sleep. It's stays black. But i can hear the sound while trying to increase volume or brightness. And i can't capture the logs, because there is no panics or smth like that. Super strange...

i got power management working with the same processor. Most part is working great except touchpad (only in polling mode, i can't get it in gpio pinning) + sleep or hibernation. I mean, it's working, but screen isn't turning on after sleep. It's stays black. But i can hear the sound while trying to increase volume or brightness. And i can't capture the logs, because there is no panics or smth like that. Super strange...
Hey, can you tell us which process you went through to get power management working on that cpu? also, are you using clover or opencore? have you tried plugging an external display while testing sleep?

And lastly: has anyone managed to get thunderbolt 3 working on the YOGA S740 14?

Hey, can you tell us which process you went through to get power management working on that cpu? also, are you using clover or opencore? have you tried plugging an external display while testing sleep?

SSDT-PLUG + CpuFriend + CpuFriedDataProvider. I am using OpenCore. Yes, i tried that, HDMI not working at all.

SSDT-PLUG + CpuFriend + CpuFriedDataProvider. I am using OpenCore. Yes, i tried that, HDMI not working at all.
Did you try USB mapping? is there an nvidia dedicated gpu on your laptop as well? if yes, have you disabled it with a patch? if yes, which method?

And lastly: has anyone managed to get thunderbolt 3 working on the YOGA S740 14?
I worked.

Did you try USB mapping? is there an nvidia dedicated gpu on your laptop as well? if yes, have you disabled it with a patch? if yes, which method?
yes, usb is mapped. i have dgpu on that laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back