Graphics
EVGA Geforce GTX 960 SSC ACX 2.0
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I had a working Hackintosh up until two days ago! After the last update to Catalina 10.5.1, the reboot was no longer started. Now I'm trying to reinstall Catalina, but so far I haven't succeeded. I tried various guides, but nothing to do. Surely the problem is in the Config.plist file, or the kext to insert in the Other folder, or Dirvers or something else, but I don't know which way to turn. Can anyone help me, please?

Hi I am quite interested in understanding how you solved your issue. I almost have the same setting (GA-z97x-gaming 7 i74790k and radeon vega 64). I have been able to update to catalina 10.15.0 with everything working but not 10.15.1 as at the very end of the installation process the screen will go dark. I have seen that it is a common issue and tried to update latest version of WEF and Lilu and also used the boot with the pikera argument but it still does not work...

I finally found a "config.plist" that works.
I have virtually the same setup as yours and having issues doing a clean install of Catalina. Any chance you could share what your setup is? Clover version, kexts used, config.plist? Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back