Contribute
Register

Install any version of NVIDIA Web Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sure how installation script should exactly to work, but after latest macOS High Sierra update and drivers reinstallation with webdriver.sh, I was forced to use build string patch. Drivers were loaded fine now.

Code:
webdriver -m 17G4015

Last edited:
Fantastic solution ! Excellent…worked well with the GTX 960 (Maxwell)
Thanks a lot
Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 22.18.41.png

This work on MOJAVE?

I want to share my experience with NVIDIA web drivers for Mojave.
I am newbie on hackintosh. So, I've patiently read all advices, I did prepare few USB-drives with CLOVER and MacOS installations and - I started.

After few problems, which was solved with advices, mostly from this forum, I've obtained MacOS Mojave. With sound,LAN but - only 1280x1024 display resolution. I didn't found how to setup NVIDIA web drivers for Mojave and I decided to install High Sierra.

I did prepare two part of the same SSD drive, one - formated as APFS container for High Sierra, second partition (third container) FAT - just 200 mb - only for CLOVER.

I did install High Sierra 17G66 (again via some troubles - I killed my Windows drive by mistake) and I had the same problem - only 1280x1024 resolution on both bootable macOS: High Sierra and Mojave.

Yes, I have two MacOS on one phisical drive - which I can chouse during the booting via CLOVER.

Finally, I have - what I needed.

I did install latest CUDA drivers.

I did apply string in terminal

bash <(curl -s https://vulgo.github.io/webdriver) 387.10.10.10.40.113

Wich is masking my High Sierra 17G66 build as High Sierra 17G4015 build and installed web driver for it.

I did nothing with in Mojave.

When, after rest of procedures with CLOVER - copying config to the EFI folder which I was found - the same for the both macOS on one phisical SSD - I have my native display resolution 2560x1440 for the both option: for High Sierra 10.13.6 and Mojave 10.14.6

Thats all.

Mobo: ASUS z270e
CPU: i7 - 4200
Graphic: NVIDIA 1070Ti

Attachments

• config.plist
    3.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back