Contribute
Register

Inside MultiBeast: New FakeSMC Plugins and Hardware Monitoring App

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be great for overclockers! A great app to go with this is CPUTest to stress test you Hackintosh!

+1 Excellent news!

Awesome! Just when I thought FakeSMC was done (according to Slice). Great news!

Article: Inside MultiBeast: New FakeSMC Plugins and Hardware Monitoring App

This is pretty awesome. Stupid question: would it work with a real Mac Pro? At home I HacPro, at work I Mac Pro lol. Thanks!

"Open source fake SMC device driver/emulator by netkas (http://netkas.org/) with hardware monitoring plugins.

IMPORTANT: Do not install on real mac!"

Works minimal. But only show my Harddrive temps. No Cpu, or GPU Temps and Fan rpms available. Have a Sandy Bridge Core-I3 2130 GT640, Gigabybte Z77.
What can i do?
Install intecpumonitor.kext

I have to manually unpack MB and drag HWMonitor App to the App folder. MB would sit in "preparing installation ..." forever if HWMonitor checkbox is selected. It does work and it shows GTX 670 Temp ;-)

I keep getting installation failed when trying to install fakesmc plugins... just says installation failed. Redownloaded. re unzipped a few times. same tihng

I keep getting installation failed when trying to install fakesmc plugins... just says installation failed. Redownloaded. re unzipped a few times. same tihng

NM. Didn't realize I needed to reinstall new fakesmc.kext as well.

if anyone has install fail. this is why. just check the fakesmc and fakesmc plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back