Contribute
Register

insanity83NL's Build: Core i7 4770K - MSI Z87-G45 Gaming - MSI GeForce GTX 760 OC Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Flanders,

that is great news! Maybe you could share how you installed it with clover. Maybe a small tutorial here ;)
It would not only help me, but a lot of other people as well ;)

Cheers in advance buddy!

Just used newest Unibeast release which is based on Clover with a 10.10.2 Yosemite image after patching my BIOS with your great file. I came into the installer and to the Desktop without any flags! Then I installed the "El Capitan Post-Install Tools" boot loader (UEFI) which works great as well.

Network driver from current Multibeast works great!
Sound is still a problem. Cannot install it from Multicast without selecting Chimera somehow. So still searching on a working kext.

If you have questions just let me know :)

Greetings Flanders

Just used newest Unibeast release which is based on Clover with a 10.10.2 Yosemite image after patching my BIOS with your great file. I came into the installer and to the Desktop without any flags! Then I installed the "El Capitan Post-Install Tools" boot loader (UEFI) which works great as well.

Network driver from current Multibeast works great!
Sound is still a problem. Cannot install it from Multicast without selecting Chimera somehow. So still searching on a working kext.

If you have questions just let me know :)

Greetings Flanders

In that case I'll reinstall my hackintosh to osx El Capitain and make a detailed installation tutorial

tried the same with 10.11 but did not get it working :/ If you find a way to get it up and running it would be just awesome if you tell me how! :) I wasn't even able to get into the installer..

Got all working now under 10.10!! Looking forward to your El Capitan approach! If you want a full tutorial for Yosemite just let me know! ;)

Got all working now under 10.10!! Looking forward to your El Capitan approach! If you want a full tutorial for Yosemite just let me know! ;)

I'll will defo let you know bud ;) The Yosemite install proces is pretty much the same as my tutorial. So people could use this tutorial as well ^^

Today I'm going to create a new UniBeast usb drive to re-install my hackintosh today ;)
Will keep everyone updated ofcourse :p

hi and thanks for this tutorial

i'm trying to install El Capitan on my desktop

here is my config :

• 1 x Intel Core i5-4670K (3.4 GHz)
  • 1 x MSI Z87-G45 GAMING
  • 1 x Kit Dual Channel DDR3 G.Skill Sniper, 2 x 4 Go, PC3-14900, CAS 9
  • 1 x MSI GeForce GTX 770 Lightning, 2 Go
  • 1 x Seagate Barracuda, 1 To
  • 1 x Zalman Z11 Plus
  • 1 x Corsair CX600, 600W
I have installed the patch for my bios and create unibeast stick with my MBP but when i try to boot in my desktop i'm stuck on :

Welcome to Clover 3270
....... scan entries ...

and nothing else happened

i try UEFI and LEGACY install mode on unibeast creation process but no change ..

am i doing somthing wrong or am i forgetting something ?

thanks

hi and thanks for this tutorial

i'm trying to install El Capitan on my desktop

here is my config :

• 1 x Intel Core i5-4670K (3.4 GHz)
  • 1 x MSI Z87-G45 GAMING
  • 1 x Kit Dual Channel DDR3 G.Skill Sniper, 2 x 4 Go, PC3-14900, CAS 9
  • 1 x MSI GeForce GTX 770 Lightning, 2 Go
  • 1 x Seagate Barracuda, 1 To
  • 1 x Zalman Z11 Plus
  • 1 x Corsair CX600, 600W
I have installed the patch for my bios and create unibeast stick with my MBP but when i try to boot in my desktop i'm stuck on :

Welcome to Clover 3270
....... scan entries ...

and nothing else happened

i try UEFI and LEGACY install mode on unibeast creation process but no change ..

am i doing somthing wrong or am i forgetting something ?

thanks

Hi there,

you are posting in the wrong forum section. Please read the rules.
For your questions I would advise you to go to the installation section:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capitan-desktop-guides/

GL & HF

Hi insanity,

I really appreciate your thread specifically helping those with this motherboard. Now I am trying to install El Capitan into my custom build PC. But as I follow your tutorial, I face some issue now.

Here is my build:

MSI Z87-G45 Gaming
Core i7 4770
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 4GB X 4
EVGA GTX 970 SC GAMING ACX 2.0
Samsung EVO 850 250GB

I upgraded the bios of my motherboard to v1.9 with MSI live update, and I disabled VT-D in CPU features. When I boot into the unibeast USB, and select Macintosh in the UEFI inside the USB, it loads. But when it gets to around 60% of that progress bar, the PC reboots itself and nothing gets done.

What should I do about it? Should I tweak any settings inside the BIOS?

Thank you.

Hi insanity,

I really appreciate your thread specifically helping those with this motherboard. Now I am trying to install El Capitan into my custom build PC. But as I follow your tutorial, I face some issue now.

Here is my build:

MSI Z87-G45 Gaming
Core i7 4770
Samsung EVO 850 250GB

I upgraded the bios of my motherboard to v1.9 with MSI live update, and I disabled VT-D in CPU features. When I boot into the unibeast USB, and select Macintosh in the UEFI inside the USB, it loads. But when it gets to around 60% of that progress bar, the PC reboots itself and nothing gets done.

Thank you.

Hi there,

GL & HF

I concur with insanity83NL. :thumbup:

markwenguojie94, since you have a GTX 970, your system has different installation procedures because it requires the nVidia Web Drivers to work with Yosemite and El Capitan unlike insanity83NL's GTX 760 which works with the Apple drivers (since 10.8.5).

Hi insanity,

Here is my build:

MSI Z87-G45 Gaming
Core i7 4770
Samsung EVO 850 250GB

Thank you.

Hi there,

GL & HF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back