Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I'm using a
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 on Sierra.

When Clover loads it automatically has Inject EDID selected.
If I don't deselect that option, and continue loading with webdrivers my graphics won't load. Basically 7mb display.

If I boot with InjectEDID unchecked and web drivers selected i'm able to load 4095MB.

My question is can I edit my config file so it automatically has the InjectEDID unchecked?

I tried

<key>InjectEDID</key>
<false/>

But no luck.

Thanks,

I'm using a
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745 on Sierra.

When Clover loads it automatically has Inject EDID selected.
If I don't deselect that option, and continue loading with webdrivers my graphics won't load. Basically 7mb display.

If I boot with InjectEDID unchecked and web drivers selected i'm able to load 4095MB.

My question is can I edit my config file so it automatically has the InjectEDID unchecked?

I tried

<key>InjectEDID</key>
<false/>

But no luck.

Thanks,

Set config.plist/Graphics/InjectEDID=false. Use a plist editor such as Xcode or PlistEdit Pro.

Do not use Clover Configurator to edit your config.plist.

You're the best!

I just didn't have it in the right spot. Once I moved it to Graphics, no issues.

Now if I can just figured out my son's computer. =/

Hey "Joe blow" I have the same issue that you have, I tried to following the RehabMan instructions but when I go to the Graphics in the PlistEdit Pro I dose't have the “InjectEDID", even in the Clover Configurator, but always when I boot still have to deselect the EDID. Do you guys have any idea what should I do?

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2018-04-05 às 18.58.11.png
    Captura de Tela 2018-04-05 às 18.58.11.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 294
  • Captura de Tela 2018-04-05 às 18.58.54.png
    Captura de Tela 2018-04-05 às 18.58.54.png
    115.1 KB · Views: 367
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.
@JulioCezarJorge, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard (Mobo).
I tried to following the RehabMan instructions but when I go to the Graphics in the PlistEdit Pro I dose't have the “InjectEDID", even in the Clover Configurator, but always when I boot still have to deselect the EDID. Do you guys have any idea what should I do?
Add the key and set it to false/no

EDID1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back