Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H
CPU
i5-3470
Graphics
GTX 750 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have installed macOS with clover and it has been working wonders until recently. I have windows on a separate HDD and it suddenly showed the blue screen of death. After that, my computer had trouble turning on, however I managed to fix it by removing the ram, and windows is now working again. The problem is, macOS (which is on my SSD), no longer works.

After the blue screen, I tried to boot macOS, and it got stuck for a while in the initializing clover screen. While initializing, and because this is my lucky day, the power of my house went off and the pc turned off (unlikely that any hardware was damaged since I have taken precautions to avoid that). Now, when I try to boot into my macOS, the initializing clover screen no longer shows up, and I’m stuck at the system boot screen (the one with a splash screen related to my motherboard and the buttons info to press to edit bios, change boot device, etc, except the buttons info disappear after a bit). Windows still works.

What can I do to resolve this problem? I have researched a bit here and found some suggestions to boot in safe mode, clear kernel cache, but I can’t even get to clover ;-;.
Any help would be appreciated.

Version: high sierra

P.S: I am a newbie when it comes to hackintoshes and hardware so please be as clear as possible.

Update: when I boot with my install usb, I can use clover to select boot macOS install and everything works as expected. However, that is a less than optimal solution since I need to have my install usb plugged to be able to initialize. I think this indicates some problem with the clover installed in my SSD. If anyone has an idea as to how to fix it, I would highly appreciate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back