Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix G531GD
CPU
i5-9300H
Graphics
UHD 630, GTX 1050
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi @AyatKyo, does not work yet, only display enter to sleep, keyboard light and the rest of the notebook remain awake, unfortunately i didn't had time to fix this, maybe in the next days/weeks...
so same here, sleep in menu button work with USB3_PRW 0x6D Skylake (instant wake) patch but lid close not work, i have try debugging lid with ACPIDebug and instrument LID patch but no log is displayed, will try more and share here if i make any good progress

Btw thanks for macAura app, i use it as workaround to control keyboard backlight in Catalina as AsusSMC only work in Mojave

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix G531GT
CPU
i7-9750H/HM370
Graphics
GTX 1650, UHD 630
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
PowerBook
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS, Other
Thanks for the info @AyatKyo I didn't had time to continue with osx tuning lately but if I will find anything new I will update this thread.
You're welcome, I am glad that you found the macAura app useful.

Motherboard
HM370
CPU
i7-9750H
Graphics
GTX 1650
Mobile Phone
Android
[UPDATE] 30 Dec 2019
- Replaced AC9560 wifi card with DW1820A

[UPDATE] 24 Nov 2019
- Replaced FakeSMC with VirtualSMC and all its satellites
- Added AsusSMC
- Patched DSDT for F7/F8 and arrow keys

Above modifications fixed the
- working LCD brightness control through F7 / F8 keys
- working keyboard backlight control through Up/Down arrow keys

[UPDATE] 21 Nov 2019
Fixed following:
- trackpad with GPIO pinning
- battery patch
- working backlight
- working audio

Hello,

For those interested i was able to install Mojave on my ASUS ROG STRIX G531GT hackintosh after patching DSDT.
In order to successful patch the DSDT I needed to update to the latest BIOS firmware provided by ASUS.

Currently it only boot to macOS desktop, no i2c mouse support, no wifi yet and the screen light is dimmed after half of the boot process, i will fix some of issues in the next future.

For those who wants to give a try i have attached my EFI folder.

Best regards.
I'm stuck at this,
I have ROG G531GT (256+1TB), Bios version 305, basically same system as yours, but stuck here, please help!!!!!

Attachments

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix G531GT
CPU
i7-9750H/HM370
Graphics
GTX 1650, UHD 630
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
PowerBook
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS, Other
@KyleGaruda in order to be able to help i need your EFI folder, but first press F2 and F4 in clover, did you patched your DSDT? What macOS did you tried to boot? Mojave?

Motherboard
HM370
CPU
i7-9750H
Graphics
GTX 1650
Mobile Phone
Android
@KyleGaruda in order to be able to help i need your EFI folder, but first press F2 and F4 in clover, did you patched your DSDT? What macOS did you tried to boot? Mojave?
It's the same efi you posted, I tried installing macOS Catalina, and how do I patch DSDT? Only thing I did is that, I downloaded the EFI posted by you, configured my BIOS, and booted it.

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix G531GT
CPU
i7-9750H/HM370
Graphics
GTX 1650, UHD 630
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
PowerBook
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS, Other
I did not tested catalina, only mojave. I need your EFI folder after F2 and F4 press in or to see your DSDT file

Motherboard
HM370
CPU
i7-9750H
Graphics
GTX 1650
Mobile Phone
Android
here you go, please help me with that

Attachments

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
here you go, please help me with that
you only need essential, kexts in clover/kexts/other to reach the installer

also you have too many files in drivers64UEFI folder, and some of which are duplicated

also with later versions of clover, the folder structure has changed to drives/UEFI and not drivers64UEFI

Motherboard
HM370
CPU
i7-9750H
Graphics
GTX 1650
Mobile Phone
Android
you only need essential, kexts in clover/kexts/other to reach the installer

also you have too many files in drivers64UEFI folder, and some of which are duplicated

also with later versions of clover, the folder structure has changed to drives/UEFI and not drivers64UEFI
So what should I do now? It would be really great of you if you would just delete the kexts for me, cuz I'm a noob in all this stuff and don't know what's essential and what's not.

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-OpenCore
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD 530 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
So what should I do now? It would be really great of you if you would just delete the kexts for me, cuz I'm a noob in all this stuff and don't know what's essential and what's not.
it may be worth reading up the faq:

and also check the laptop guide:

the guide has a list of .efi files that should be needed along with essential kexts for the installer

for example, AppleALC and VoodooHDA shouldn't be used at the same time, in fact get rid of VoodooHDA altogether and only use AppleALC, but that is for when you have installed macOS, audio is not needed to reach the intaller

if you follow the laptop guide above, bear in mind that Rehabman's version of clover does not work on latest Mojave, best to use this version instead: