Graphics
GTX 1650, UHD 630
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
PowerBook
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS, Other
I see that you have other nvme hdd model probably without the sata drive, also there could be other hardware changes too, that's way is better to patch your own DSDT/s files, the uefi bios is dynamic and probably my DSDT are missing few variables compared with your.

I think i disabled VT in bios, however, if your install started and completed now your bios should be able to boot your newly installed OS. From time to time i get kernel panics and sudden reboot/freezes mostly when i switch from macOS to Linux and back, few reboots, sometimes 5 reboots fix the issue and macOS stars. Just try to reboot the notebook few times, at least 5 times. If does not work please provide your EFI after you press in clover F2 and F4, i have all my kexts in clover EFI partition, but just because i use mainly my Linux now and from time to time i start macOS in a virtualbox machine under linux, but boot directly as well.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Hm370
CPU
I7-9750h
Graphics
Gtx1650
I see that you have other nvme hdd model probably without the sata drive, also there could be other hardware changes too, that's way is better to patch your own DSDT/s files, the uefi bios is dynamic and probably my DSDT are missing few variables compared with your.

I think i disabled VT in bios, however, if your install started and completed now your bios should be able to boot your newly installed OS. From time to time i get kernel panics and sudden reboot/freezes mostly when i switch from macOS to Linux and back, few reboots, sometimes 5 reboots fix the issue and macOS stars. Just try to reboot the notebook few times, at least 5 times. If does not work please provide your EFI after you press in clover F2 and F4, i have all my kexts in clover EFI partition, but just because i use mainly my Linux now and from time to time i start macOS in a virtualbox machine under linux, but boot directly as well.
maybe need disable VT ?

Motherboard
Hm370
CPU
I7-9750h
Graphics
Gtx1650
i don't think different nvme is problem hmm

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix G531GT
CPU
i7-9750H/HM370
Graphics
GTX 1650, UHD 630
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
PowerBook
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS, Other
Anything different on your hardware configuration will lead to a different DSDT than mine, this mean that my DSDT will not fully work on your laptop.

If you want, just pass your EFI folder here, BUT with F2 and F4 from clover, i need to look at logs and at your DSDT to see how much differ your DSDT than my DSDT.

Motherboard
Hm370
CPU
I7-9750h
Graphics
Gtx1650
Anything different on your hardware configuration will lead to a different DSDT than mine, this mean that my DSDT will not fully work on your laptop.

If you want, just pass your EFI folder here, BUT with F2 and F4 from clover, i need to look at logs and at your DSDT to see how much differ your DSDT than my DSDT.
okay i will send

Motherboard
Hm370
CPU
I7-9750h
Graphics
Gtx1650

tks u for support. i will go

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix G531GD
CPU
i5-9300H
Graphics
UHD 630, GTX 1050
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi, did "close lid to sleep" work ?

Motherboard
Asus ROG Strix G531GT
CPU
i7-9750H/HM370
Graphics
GTX 1650, UHD 630
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
PowerBook
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS, Other
Hi @AyatKyo, does not work yet, only display enter to sleep, keyboard light and the rest of the notebook remain awake, unfortunately i didn't had time to fix this, maybe in the next days/weeks...