GTX 1060
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
1. I have created an UniBeast USB drive with Sierra
2. I booted UniBeast to my MBA
3. I have selected the external hdd to test out UniBeast
4. It doesn't work after 30 minutes of waiting. I shutted it down.
5. It won't boot again

Now I can only hear chimes after chimes. The first once is crispy as usual, but the following one was so flat in hearing.
I have tried to reset SMC, no luck. I tried to boot into recovery, still no luck. I tried resetting the PRAM/NVRAM, still the problem exists. What the **** is going on?

5. It won't boot again

Now I can only hear chimes after chimes. The first once is crispy as usual, but the following one was so flat in hearing.
I have tried to reset SMC, no luck. I tried to boot into recovery, still no luck. I tried resetting the PRAM/NVRAM, still the problem exists. What the **** is going on?
Probably it won't boot because you made a USB drive for a Hackintosh, and booted it up on a real Mac. My guessing.

5. It won't boot again

Two of my machines died also this way, i did exactly what you did, One of my macbook air got screwed this way, then i thought its a hardware problem but now my mac mini is dead in same way, Tony Please help us out bro,

5. It won't boot again

Now I feel sorry that this happened to you, and two of your machines are dead... Hopefully you'll be able to restore them in some way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back