integrated
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys!
I just bought an Nvidia Geforce GTX650TI graphics card and I cannot boot with that!
Anybody can help to solve this problem? I read a lot and tried many things.....not working!

My system

Gigabyte-Z68X-UD3H-B3
16GB RAM
OS 10.7.5
Nvidia Geforce GTX 650 TI 2GB PCI3.0

Thanks!

Update to 10.9 to get full support with GraphicsEnabler=No

I'm running on 10.8.5.after updating it showed it's on the pcie lane width x8....disable usb 3.0....pcie x16....perfect, but rendering in premier there is no any changes....so I'm will take the card beck and get a pcie 2.0 card which is supperted on my pcie 2.0 motherboard!
Interesting because my motherboard supports the gen 3. cards! even the media encoder crashes!
Any suggestion guys?

I'm running on 10.8.5.after updating it showed it's on the pcie lane width x8....disable usb 3.0....pcie x16....perfect, but rendering in premier there is no any changes....so I'm will take the card beck and get a pcie 2.0 card which is supperted on my pcie 2.0 motherboard!
Interesting because my motherboard supports the gen 3. cards! even the media encoder crashes!
Any suggestion guys?

I put the 650 Ti Boost in my Z68MX-UD2H-B3 and it did work but that was under 10.9.

As you point out, its a PCIE3.0 card in what is basically a PCIE2.0 motherboard.

The other thing I noticed is that it took longer to boot this board with the PCIE3.0 cards.

It would work perfectly on your board with 10.9 I think.

we played 8 hours to get it work and I don't feel the different so I'll test the nvidia gtx 570 hd which is only 1gb but pcie2.0! What do you think about that?

we played 8 hours to get it work and I don't feel the different so I'll test the nvidia gtx 570 hd which is only 1gb but pcie2.0! What do you think about that?

Well have a look in the forums for a build using that model. I've not had chance to use that particular one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back