Gigabyte H107N-WiFi
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
HD530
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,

I have a HP ProBook 4540s on Mojave. It's working perfectly as I had followed Rehabman's excellent guide, but it just has a small problem - sound from the built-in speakers are soft, and at times even at max volume, it isn't enough. Low audio volume occurs immediately upon boot up, and not just after wake on sleep. On the other hand, headphones plugged into the audio output jack are loud enough.

I would like to boost the audio output of my external. I wonder if I could increase max sound volume thru settings instead of relying on 3rd party software like Boom 3D.

I have downloaded and placed the latest versions of AppleALC, Lilu, LiluFriend, CodecCommander in /EFI/CLOVER/kext/other.

Any suggestions? Thank you! :)

Have you found anything yet? Mine is the opposite, speakers are fine, but headphones not loud enough, in Windows my headphones sound so much louder, I've found that using eqMac2 I can boost a bit the volume, but just to 125 which is not enough for me.

And I'm sorry if I'm just reviving and old post but I don't want to open a new one when I'm having the exact same problem.

I ended up using Boom 2 and it now sounds as intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back