1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
**Solution posted in post #4**

Hi all,

I have 2 displays. One of them is an Acer H236HL 1920x1080 @60Hz, which works really well w/ the nVidia drivers, which is connected via HDMI. Then I have another monitor, an Acer AL1916W that's supposed to run at 1440x900 @60Hz (in Windows). In OS X, however, it runs at 1280x1074 @ 75Hz. It's connected via DVI-D.

I'm wondering if there was a solution to this?
Particularly injecting an EDID override for the display (if possible), but how to do it? :think:

Last edited:
****SOLUTION****

I found the solution for my problem! What I did is that I downloaded SwitchResX, and then adjusted the settings until the display was 1440x900@60Hz. I then clicked the "Export EDID" button, and it gave me the display's EDID on my desktop. I copied that into Clover Configurator, and restarted my computer and it was working! :thumbup:

****SOLUTION****

Thought it worked ... broke after like 2 restarts, now display is back to the resolution before I applied my EDID :think:

Hello... I have exact same problem with deferents environments... My graphics card is ATI Radeon 5000HD my main monitor is an AOC LED 1920 x 1080 works fine... the second one is same as yours... and have exactly same problem.. just like you said above.. my question is: did you fix this problem?
Regards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back