Contribute
Register
Hi I have same built can you share the bios for gigabyte z390 designare and more info

Thank you
Fill in your rig's build's signature, please. TB and other details details are here:

There is someone who can share its BIOS settings of Thunderbolt section on an ASUS Z370/390 motherboards?

i also would like to know
is there SSDT available for Z370XP SLI I7 8700K with Alpine Ridge TB3 PCI-E?

i also would like to know
is there SSDT available for Z370XP SLI I7 8700K with Alpine Ridge TB3 PCI-E?

There is no SSDT for specific boards there is one SSDT that has been extracted from an apple system and modified along the way to create different versions.

Is there an SSDT available for the Gigabyte Z-170x ultra gaming by any chance? Thanks

There is no SSDT for specific boards there is one SSDT that has been extracted from an apple system and modified along the way to create different versions.

Can anyone explain the difference between the 3 different versions numbers? V1 seems to work better than v3.1 for some reason.

Only KGP likely knows the difference from the three files but they are retired and not around much any more. From those files that KGP has created using the Apple SSDT for TB3 people have modified them to match the IO location pathing of their TB3 card in their mother board. For example on board TB3 controller is located on RP05, while many off board TB3 controllers are located on RP21. As people discover more about making Hot-plugging work the file get edited and a new version appears. Short of that I am not sure anyone can tell you the difference and most would say use the file that works best for you!

Only KGP likely knows the difference from the three files but they are retired and not around much any more. From those files that KGP has created using the Apple SSDT for TB3 people have modified them to match the IO location pathing of their TB3 card in their mother board. For example on board TB3 controller is located on RP05, while many off board TB3 controllers are located on RP21. As people discover more about making Hot-plugging work the file get edited and a new version appears. Short of that I am not sure anyone can tell you the difference and most would say use the file that works best for you!

Thanks
so i download V3.1 SSDT-TB3 and i change it to RP21 which is where my TB3 controller is located.
but sill my TB3 Drive is not mounting i see the TB3 in PCI device,

Thanks
so i download V3.1 SSDT-TB3 and i change it to RP21 which is where my TB3 controller is located.
but sill my TB3 Drive is not mounting i see the TB3 in PCI device,

Manny people need the device to be plugged in at boot, if it is a powered device it should be on already before you turn the system on and you may or may not get Hotplug and if you do it may brake sleep.

Manny people need the device to be plugged in at boot, if it is a powered device it should be on already before you turn the system on and you may or may not get Hotplug and if you do it may brake sleep.

the device is plugged in before the boot (not a power device) but still, it's not mounting. i am not so worried about hotplug at the moment.

the device is plugged in before the boot (not a power device) but still, it's not mounting. i am not so worried about hotplug at the moment.

You going to need to fiddle with your bios settings a bit, there is another post about thunderbolt where the Op talks about the bios settings you should check that out:

Back