Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-GAMING 3 REV 1.0
Micro: INTEL I7 4790K
Graphics: MSI GTX 970
RAM: KINGSTONE HIPER X 8GB
SSD: OCZ 240 GB
WI-FI: TO BE DETERMINED

So here i am. 4 years ago i had an AMD based PC and tried (unsuccesfully of course) to install macOS on that one. Since last year i had this one, now with win 10 installed and i though "why not give it a try now?". I started with unibeast and Mavericks OS and i coulden't go through the unibeast step bc some USB stick incompatibility (i guess). Next i tried with Os Sierra following the official guide of Tonymacx86 and i had a lot of progress.

I set the BIOS following some guides with fellows with a similar model than mine:

Bios Settings
Load optimal settings
Set Vt-d disable​
Load Optimized Defaults
XHCI Mode=Smart Auto​
EHCI Handoff=enabled
XHCI Handoff=enabled

My first try the booting sequence crashed on the apple logo. Second one i succesfully started the macOS Sierra installer. The installation process crashed on the 6th minute remaining bc of some hardware incompatibility which i solved; i had installed an PCI wifi card MSI P60G-B.

IMG_4182.JPG

So i started multibeast and did my beast, like a blindfolded guy on a bazaar. Installed all the Fakesmc kexts and the ones i thought i needed bc, audio, usb ports, etc. At the end of the unibeast the program set my pc as imac 14,1 (o_O) and i restarted the pc. I couldn't start macOS without the usb stick, when i try to start the OS booting from the SSD the system crashes at the apple logo

FullSizeRender 8.jpg FullSizeRender 10.jpg

I tried booting with "flags" -x -v -f nv_disable=1, GraphicsEnabler=no, and so on, nothing seemed to work. Maybe im doing all wrong. This is my first time on someting alike and i dont really know where to put these "flags" so i tried on the options of the clover bootloader some boot args or something. When i putted the flags there, there was changes but no progress.

here's some fullscreen of the crash point

FullSizeRender 8.jpg

Now im stuck here. if anyone can help me i woul'd be more than grateful

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 9.jpg
    FullSizeRender 9.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 177
Did you solve the problem? And do you have a running system now :) ?

Last edited:
Yeah!, sry. I didn't solved it, but i tried with ElCapitan OS and then it ran almost smooth.

I did used the clover method. In fact i followed the tonymacs tutorial and tried those BIOS settings above, and thats it

Sounds good I have the same motherboard and I have 10.11.6 but my USB 3 does not work. Does yours work? Do have a DSDT? I can't create a DSDT without errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back