Contribute
Register

In exFat Windows does not immediately see files, moved from macOS

Hello, tell me how to solve the problem:

On SSD there are 2 OS (macOS Mojave and Windows 10) and 1 more partition in ExFAT format for files.

The other day from under macOS threw on a partition with ExFAT file weighing about 6 GB, booted from under Windows 10, and she does not see this file. Rebooted in mac OS, looked at the section with files - there this file is. Rebooted in Windows - there the file too became visible on the section with exFat.

What is the problem and how to repair?

Everything happens on the laptop from the signature.

P1LGRIM

Motherboard
Lenovo ThinkStation p300 ⌘
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
exFAT is a file system developed for flash drives and has little or no resilience which means that the slightest error can result in the loss of all of your data. Sharing the drive between operating systems multiplies the risk of corruption.
If you value your data do not use exFAT.

exFAT is a file system developed for flash drives and has little or no resilience which means that the slightest error can result in the loss of all of your data. Sharing the drive between operating systems multiplies the risk of corruption.
If you value your data do not use exFAT.
Thanks for the warning, but I appreciate the versatility and native support and the exFat file system gives me both. I can both write and read data from the exFAT partition on both Windows and macOS.

The question described in the first message is not closed.