Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I had some one build me a hackintosh and he didn't tell me anything about it so i installed the 10.6.8 update and lots of stuff went wrong. I figured out how to get into my computer using the npci=0x2000 tag and then this is where i messed everything up. I went to multibeast and clicked everything and re-installed it because that is about the only thing he told me about the computer is that if i have problems use multi-beast. Now my computer gets stuck on the grey apple screen and i am not able to get past it using any of the tage such as -x -s -f. Nothing works i REALLY need help. any help would be much appreciated. i can put in the tag npci-0x2000 -v and get a screen shot if it helps. from what i remember there were two kexts that had problems some voodoo ps2 controller one and an appleRTC one.

robjames879 said:
I had some one build me a hackintosh and he didn't tell me anything about it so i installed the 10.6.8 update and lots of stuff went wrong. I figured out how to get into my computer using the npci=0x2000 tag and then this is where i messed everything up. I went to multibeast and clicked everything and re-installed it because that is about the only thing he told me about the computer is that if i have problems use multi-beast. Now my computer gets stuck on the grey apple screen and i am not able to get past it using any of the tage such as -x -s -f. Nothing works i REALLY need help. any help would be much appreciated. i can put in the tag npci-0x2000 -v and get a screen shot if it helps. from what i remember there were two kexts that had problems some voodoo ps2 controller one and an appleRTC one.

Can you give us a list of the hardware you are using inside your computer?

If you have unsupported hardware you may not be able to install and use Mac OSX.

You need to post specs.

I believe you thrashed your setup installing all those kexts and plus since you got this from someone else I cannot tell if the person did the install through, EasyBeast, UserDSDT Install or whatever flavor of hack methods.

:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back