Contribute
Register

iMessage Your message could not be sent. Person is not registered with iMessage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock Z97 Pro3
CPU
Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3
Graphics
EVGA GeForce 950 Super Clocked
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi. I have installed El Capitan on my hackintosh without much issues. Everything seems to work except audio and iMessages. I never had any issues signing in or opening it, just this. I called Apple support (not telling them that I have a hackintosh) because some people on the internet where getting this error on their real macs. They where saying that it was a problem with Apples servers. Of course this got me nowhere. It has now been 3 days.

Error:
(On attempt to send message to confirmed iMessage user) Your message could not be sent. Person is not registered with iMessage.

I have followed every step of the "Fix iMessage" sticky.

Why is this happening? How can I fix it? Is it my computer's fault?

Last edited:
Hi. I have installed El Capitan on my hackintosh without much issues. Everything seems to work except audio and iMessages. I never had any issues signing in or opening it, just this. I called Apple support (not telling them that I have a hackintosh) because some people on the internet where getting this error on their real macs. They where saying that it was a problem with Apples servers. Of course this got me nowhere. It has now been 3 days.

Error:
(On attempt to send message to confirmed iMessage user) Your message could not be sent. Person is not registered with iMessage.

I have followed every step of the "Fix iMessage" sticky.

Why is this happening? How can I fix it? Is it my computer's fault?
I'm Also having this same problem, i've managed to get everything to work except for iMessage so if anyone can find a fix it would be much appreciated.

Bump. Same issue (and only real issue so far!!! :thumbup:), and I haven't found a solution. I can login to messages, I get updates from the App Store, and my iTunes is getting all of my iCloud music and what not. I just can't send messages to people I know have an iMessage account. It's certainly not a huge deal since I almost always have my phone with me, but just a convenience thing. Any help would be appreciated.

Do you have a working mlb and rom values? Can you log in on facetime? Assuming your using Clover bootloader.

Sounds like a MLB problem.

https://www.******.com/r/hackintosh/comments/2wohwn/getting_imessage_working_on_10102_generating/

should be working.

https://www.******.com/r/hackintosh/comments/2wohwn/getting_imessage_working_on_10102_generating/

should be working.

Pre-generated values hardly work anymore. Because most people are using the same serial number. Some generated MLB are black listed by Apple. I won't have that problem as I'm using genuine values.

Yes pre-generated values hardly work nor don't work at all. If you got an old expendable mac you should copy your values to your hack except serial number.

Thanks guys. I saw that, but wasn't sure if it was for the problem I'm having. I guess I should have tried it out. I have a MBP that's no longer working, so I should just make a new serial using the MLB from that computer? I'm at work, so I can't experiment at the moment. I'll figure stuff out when I get home.

Thanks guys. I saw that, but wasn't sure if it was for the problem I'm having. I guess I should have tried it out. I have a MBP that's no longer working, so I should just make a new serial using the MLB from that computer? I'm at work, so I can't experiment at the moment. I'll figure stuff out when I get home.

You can just use the MLB from the MacBook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back