Contribute
Register

iMessage Your message could not be sent. Person is not registered with iMessage.

Motherboard
ASRock Z97 Pro3
CPU
Intel Xeon E3-1231 V3
Graphics
EVGA GeForce 950 Super Clocked
Mac
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
Hi. I have installed El Capitan on my hackintosh without much issues. Everything seems to work except audio and iMessages. I never had any issues signing in or opening it, just this. I called Apple support (not telling them that I have a hackintosh) because some people on the internet where getting this error on their real macs. They where saying that it was a problem with Apples servers. Of course this got me nowhere. It has now been 3 days.

Error:
(On attempt to send message to confirmed iMessage user) Your message could not be sent. Person is not registered with iMessage.

I have followed every step of the "Fix iMessage" sticky.

Why is this happening? How can I fix it? Is it my computer's fault?

Last edited:
Motherboard
MSI pcmate b85-g41
CPU
i5 4690k
Graphics
gtx 760
Hi. I have installed El Capitan on my hackintosh without much issues. Everything seems to work except audio and iMessages. I never had any issues signing in or opening it, just this. I called Apple support (not telling them that I have a hackintosh) because some people on the internet where getting this error on their real macs. They where saying that it was a problem with Apples servers. Of course this got me nowhere. It has now been 3 days.

Error:
(On attempt to send message to confirmed iMessage user) Your message could not be sent. Person is not registered with iMessage.

I have followed every step of the "Fix iMessage" sticky.

Why is this happening? How can I fix it? Is it my computer's fault?
I'm Also having this same problem, i've managed to get everything to work except for iMessage so if anyone can find a fix it would be much appreciated.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7 TH
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Bump. Same issue (and only real issue so far!!! :thumbup:), and I haven't found a solution. I can login to messages, I get updates from the App Store, and my iTunes is getting all of my iCloud music and what not. I just can't send messages to people I know have an iMessage account. It's certainly not a huge deal since I almost always have my phone with me, but just a convenience thing. Any help would be appreciated.

Motherboard
MSI MS-7372 v1.0
CPU
Core 2 Duo E8400
Graphics
Nvidia Geforce 730 2GB GDDR5
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Do you have a working mlb and rom values? Can you log in on facetime? Assuming your using Clover bootloader.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Motherboard
MSI MS-7372 v1.0
CPU
Core 2 Duo E8400
Graphics
Nvidia Geforce 730 2GB GDDR5
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Yes pre-generated values hardly work nor don't work at all. If you got an old expendable mac you should copy your values to your hack except serial number.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7 TH
CPU
i7-4790K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thanks guys. I saw that, but wasn't sure if it was for the problem I'm having. I guess I should have tried it out. I have a MBP that's no longer working, so I should just make a new serial using the MLB from that computer? I'm at work, so I can't experiment at the moment. I'll figure stuff out when I get home.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI
CPU
i7-3770
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Thanks guys. I saw that, but wasn't sure if it was for the problem I'm having. I guess I should have tried it out. I have a MBP that's no longer working, so I should just make a new serial using the MLB from that computer? I'm at work, so I can't experiment at the moment. I'll figure stuff out when I get home.

You can just use the MLB from the MacBook.