Graphics
eVGA Nvidia 550Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Issue started at the same time on two different systems running OSX with two different apple ID's. Signing into Imessage is successful and before rebooting I was able to see the Incoming messages and messages I had sent from my Iphone. But if i try to send a message it fails and their name turns red. If I go to try again it says "xxxxxx is not registered with imessage" even though I know they are (some of the Imessage clients are in my office). This happens with every contact from both computers (with separate id's). Imessage works fine from the Iphones that are linked to these accounts.

Both computers are running 10.8.4 and have been for a while. None of the hardware is the same between the computers.

Thanks for any ideas.

Feeling the same pain. Mine started showing red for the contact name and xxx-xxx-xxxx is not registered with iMessage.

I tried:
1. Changing password - no effect
2. Signed out and back in - no effect
3. Updated to latest Chimera - no effect

Same problem as this? (see attachment)

It started for me today :( Works fine on my Macbook Air and iPad.

What bootloader are you using? (i'm using Clover)

I'm able to login just fine, but i'm unable to send any messages from my desktop.

Iv'e been trying different serialnumbers, with matching Board Serial (17-digit added random digits) and same MLB (also 17-digits)

Attachments

• Skærmbillede 2013-08-19 kl. 22.30.04.jpg
    Skærmbillede 2013-08-19 kl. 22.30.04.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 471
One computer is running the newest chimera and the other is on the newest chameleon. I too tried applying the fix again and manually changing the UUID but still no luck.

Reloaded one of the computers today and still no luck. Anyone find a solution or try anything else?

exactly the same situation here too. I can login into iMessage but I cannot send (red contacts) and I cannot receive. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'm on ML 10.8.4 (perfectly working apart from this exception, only come out since yesterday) with Chimera v. 2.1.2 r. 2284 and FileNVRAM v. 1.1.2 ... :confused:

I just started running into the same thing today. iMessage has been running happily for a while, and it's not having any problems on my Macbook Air. I haven't done any updates or installations for a long time, so I'm assuming it's Apple related :/

I'm not sure if all this is related in some way with this ... :rolleyes:

how many of you is under the latest Chimera boot loader? :?:

even if it should NOT be like that .. if I understand correctly the comments that I found here ...:crazy:

Iìm quite confused! :problem:

From reading that, this issue would only effect chimera and not chameleon. I have two systems. One with chimera and one with chameleon and both of them stopped working at the exact same time. I did just for testing reloading and using one of the older versions of chimera (1.1.2) and this had no effect.

From reading that, this issue would only effect chimera and not chameleon. I have two systems. One with chimera and one with chameleon and both of them stopped working at the exact same time. I did just for testing reloading and using one of the older versions of chimera (1.1.2) and this had no effect.

I can confirm that. I also tried to update to last v. of Chamaleon and the problem with iMessage is still there, no matter which version of FileNVRAM (1.1.2 or 1.1.3) I'm using with. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back