CPU
i5-7400
Graphics
GTX 1050
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,
Thank you for your invaluable help,
I'm on my hackintosh under High Sierra to get the Nvidia drivers.
I have rather basic problems but in spite of several research I can't solve them.
First of all, as soon as I want to connect to iMessage I get the following message "Connection to iMessage impossible. An error occurred during the activation. Please try again. ".
Also, Siri, the second I call her I get a looping reply, "Sorry, could you repeat".
Thank you for your help,
Hugo

Oh yeah, and I forgot, when I want to download an app from AppStore I get this message "Download failed. Use the Purchasing page to try again."
I put all my problems in one post because I think they're related

@hugo14,

Check NVRAM and other critical area's of MacOS ...

See this guide for detailed debugging of iMessage ..etc :-

There is also a shorted version of the guide with just the basics :-

Cheers
Jay

Thanks you I go to try this. :)

Hello, after doing everything it still doesn't work...
I still found the source of the problem, I think.
In DPCIManager, the Builtin box is not checked next to the en0.
Can you help me fix this problem?
Thanks, Hugo.

1592262153393.png

@hugo14,

The problem is indeed most likely caused by fact that you don't have any MacOS natively supported network adapters in your system hence the reason why you don't have the 'builtin' flag checked. As detailed in my iMessage guide you must have a 'builtin' network device in order to use most of Apples on-line services such as iMessage ... etc.

My guide is quite old so does not mention that you can use Hackintool to check if your network devices are flagged as 'builtin' :-

Screenshot 2020-06-16 at 12.22.43.png
The simplest way to resolve the issue is to install the NullEthernet kext driver, this creates a dummy/fake ethernet device in your system that is flagged as 'builtin' which should then allow MacOs to use Apple's on-line services.

You will still connect to the internet by the RealTech or USB network adapter ...

Installation and download instructions cam be found here :-

Cheers
Jay

Last edited:
thank you very much ! it only worked the AppStore continues to make a mistake. but Siri and IMessage works! Is there a solution for the AppStore? thank you very much for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back