Contribute
Register

iMessage not working, Activation error, NVRAM help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it works now, thanks. How did you get iMessage to work after this? Does this also mean I did the RC scripts thing correctly?
Native nvram does not require rc scripts. However EmuVariable does

I signed in to iMessage

You can use AptioMemory and Emu however if you have native nvram Emu will be needed.

To Test

Use AptioMemoryFix or OsxAptio (your choice) run the following below, if after reboot TestVar does not show, then you will need EmuVariable

type in the follow in terminal

Code:
sudo nvram TestVar=HelloWorld

then reboot and run

Code:
sudo nvram -p | grep 'TestVar'
Hello, I have a question, I used AptioMemoryFix before updating bios, it works very well and is very fast. After updating bios, I have to delete AptioMemoryFix, join EMU to start the system, start slow, can't save brightness, can't remember the last startup project, and can't close sip. If you remove emu, it starts with an error. Below is my clover. Is there any way to handle it?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 78
Hello, I have a question, I used AptioMemoryFix before updating bios, it works very well and is very fast. After updating bios, I have to delete AptioMemoryFix, join EMU to start the system, start slow, can't save brightness, can't remember the last startup project, and can't close sip. If you remove emu, it starts with an error. Below is my clover. Is there any way to handle it?
You need to boot with either OsxAptio or AptioMemoryFix, just emu wont work, also half the stuff you are saying does not make much sense

You need to boot with either OsxAptio or AptioMemoryFix, just emu wont work, also half the stuff you are saying does not make much sense
If I use OsxAptio or AptioMemoryFix, the system will not start, stop at +++..., delete OsxAptio*.AptioMemoryFix and emu, and then click in the picture

Attachments

• 08641EDA-2754-4EEB-8970-3F52E5AD1CC8.jpeg
    08641EDA-2754-4EEB-8970-3F52E5AD1CC8.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 119
If I use OsxAptio or AptioMemoryFix, the system will not start, stop at +++..., delete OsxAptio*.AptioMemoryFix and emu, and then click in the picture
Thats a kernel panic, what kexts are you using?

Thats a kernel panic, what kexts are you using?
my kext:applealc,whatevergreen,voodooi2c,lilu,nullEthernet,virtualsmc(I changed the same to fakesmc and I have the same problem.)

my kext:applealc,whatevergreen,voodooi2c,lilu,nullEthernet,virtualsmc(I changed the same to fakesmc and I have the same problem.)
changing the name of a kext won't have any impact, although it will just annoy peeps here trying to help you thinking you are using a particular kext when you are not

changing the name of a kext won't have any impact, although it will just annoy peeps here trying to help you thinking you are using a particular kext when you are not
I only used applealc, whatevergreen, voodooi2c, lilu, nullEthernet, virtualsmc, but there is still panic, I deleted virtualsmc, switching to fakesmc has the same problem, must join emu to start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back