Graphics
HD 5500
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a Dell Inspiron 3543, everything is working except iMessage, I have suspected that the NVRAM.plist is the cause but when I go into Clover Configurator and try to store nvram.plist on the EFI or the boot volume, nothing will happen. And If I go back into clover to store nvram.plist its almost like the changes have no effect.

I have a Dell Inspiron 3543, everything is working except iMessage, I have suspected that the NVRAM.plist is the cause but when I go into Clover Configurator and try to store nvram.plist on the EFI or the boot volume, nothing will happen. And If I go back into clover to store nvram.plist its almost like the changes have no effect.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Also, see iMessage guide linked from the FAQ.

Attachments

• debug_18884.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 98
OsxAptioFix2Drv-64... remove that and try AptioMemoryFix

If NVRAM is not working, it is likely because you need EmuVariableUefi-64.efi (+ RC scripts).
Or AptioMemoryFix.efi intead of OsxAptio*.efi+EmuVariable*.efi.

If NVRAM is not working, it is likely because you need EmuVariableUefi-64.efi (+ RC scripts).
Or AptioMemoryFix.efi intead of OsxAptio*.efi+EmuVariable*.efi.
Ok I have removed OsxAptio and EmuVariable, and installed AptioMemory. I will give it a day or two or should it take effect immediately?

Ok I have removed OsxAptio and EmuVariable, and installed AptioMemory. I will give it a day or two or should it take effect immediately?
should take effect after a reboot or 2

should take effect after a reboot or 2
It takes effect but would I need to do anything to iMessage like remove files and repair permissions

Attachments

• iMessageDebug.txt
    717 bytes · Views: 153
  • debug_28603.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back