Graphics
Intel HD 5500 Graphics
Mac
MacBook
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Looks like it works now, thanks. How did you get iMessage to work after this? Does this also mean I did the RC scripts thing correctly?
Native nvram does not require rc scripts. However EmuVariable does

I signed in to iMessage

Motherboard
surface pro 2017
CPU
i7-7660u
Graphics
iris plus 640
You can use AptioMemory and Emu however if you have native nvram Emu will be needed.

To Test

Use AptioMemoryFix or OsxAptio (your choice) run the following below, if after reboot TestVar does not show, then you will need EmuVariable

type in the follow in terminal

Code:
sudo nvram TestVar=HelloWorld
then reboot and run

Code:
sudo nvram -p | grep 'TestVar'
Hello, I have a question, I used AptioMemoryFix before updating bios, it works very well and is very fast. After updating bios, I have to delete AptioMemoryFix, join EMU to start the system, start slow, can't save brightness, can't remember the last startup project, and can't close sip. If you remove emu, it starts with an error. Below is my clover. Is there any way to handle it?

Attachments

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 3543
CPU
i3-5005u
Graphics
Intel HD 5500 Graphics
Mac
MacBook
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello, I have a question, I used AptioMemoryFix before updating bios, it works very well and is very fast. After updating bios, I have to delete AptioMemoryFix, join EMU to start the system, start slow, can't save brightness, can't remember the last startup project, and can't close sip. If you remove emu, it starts with an error. Below is my clover. Is there any way to handle it?
You need to boot with either OsxAptio or AptioMemoryFix, just emu wont work, also half the stuff you are saying does not make much sense

Motherboard
surface pro 2017
CPU
i7-7660u
Graphics
iris plus 640
You need to boot with either OsxAptio or AptioMemoryFix, just emu wont work, also half the stuff you are saying does not make much sense
If I use OsxAptio or AptioMemoryFix, the system will not start, stop at +++..., delete OsxAptio*.AptioMemoryFix and emu, and then click in the picture

Attachments

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 3543
CPU
i3-5005u
Graphics
Intel HD 5500 Graphics
Mac
MacBook
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
iOS
If I use OsxAptio or AptioMemoryFix, the system will not start, stop at +++..., delete OsxAptio*.AptioMemoryFix and emu, and then click in the picture
Thats a kernel panic, what kexts are you using?

Motherboard
surface pro 2017
CPU
i7-7660u
Graphics
iris plus 640
Thats a kernel panic, what kexts are you using?
my kext:applealc,whatevergreen,voodooi2c,lilu,nullEthernet,virtualsmc(I changed the same to fakesmc and I have the same problem.)

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD530 + GTX 950m 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
my kext:applealc,whatevergreen,voodooi2c,lilu,nullEthernet,virtualsmc(I changed the same to fakesmc and I have the same problem.)
changing the name of a kext won't have any impact, although it will just annoy peeps here trying to help you thinking you are using a particular kext when you are not

Motherboard
surface pro 2017
CPU
i7-7660u
Graphics
iris plus 640
changing the name of a kext won't have any impact, although it will just annoy peeps here trying to help you thinking you are using a particular kext when you are not
I only used applealc, whatevergreen, voodooi2c, lilu, nullEthernet, virtualsmc, but there is still panic, I deleted virtualsmc, switching to fakesmc has the same problem, must join emu to start