GTX 750 TI
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi Guys,

I saw the "How to fix iMessage" thread, but i dont really understand it.

My problem is that when i open iMessage and sign in, that wheel thing spins for ages, and doesnt do anything.
I have never used iMessage before, because i never needed to, but now i know more people with apple devices, and need to get it working...

Please Help!?

Thanks
Gershy13

You may find more information in the console. Command + spacebar and type console. You can open it via 'Applications' too. Then search for iMessage and check if there are any errors (this is said in the thread too but you might have missed it).

Hi Guys,

I saw the "How to fix iMessage" thread, but i dont really understand it.

My problem is that when i open iMessage and sign in, that wheel thing spins for ages, and doesnt do anything.
I have never used iMessage before, because i never needed to, but now i know more people with apple devices, and need to get it working...

Please Help!?

Thanks
Gershy13

You should post in the How to fix iMessage thread for help.

You may find more information in the console. Command + spacebar and type console. You can open it via 'Applications' too. Then search for iMessage and check if there are any errors (this is said in the thread too but you might have missed it).

Ok will try

nothing comes up in the console, its blank when i search for iMessage.

It tries to log in, but says: Could not sign in to iMessage. Could not sign in, please check your network connection and try again.

But my internet is fine, i can stream 4k video i can do most things, but it doesn't work for iMessage... i signed in with my google account and that works.

hello? bump?
I know this seems to be a pain but really you need to read completely jay monkeys fix iMessage guide to understand how iMessage works and what it's looking for during a sign in a how to fix it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back