Graphics
Nvidia gtx 760 2gb
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey guys, got my hackintosh build had it set up with mavericks 100% perfectly. No issues until i recently took the plunge for yosemite. Now I'm having some serious issues. Mainly iMessage. Followed so many guides, and I'm having no luck. Im not even getting a customer code. Im literally getting an error during activation. Any one got advice on this

Currently people who managing to get a customer code are not able to get imessage working either, it may be the end of the road for imessage on hackintosh.

Following the imessage guide should get you to the customer code message after that, we are awaiting a a way forward.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/110471-how-fix-imessage.html

Not cool :) I followed that guide! Same guide i got to get my mavericks working! Think ill revert back to mavericks for the mean time and bide my time :) Thanks anyway

Not cool :) I followed that guide! Same guide i got to get my mavericks working! Think ill revert back to mavericks for the mean time and bide my time :) Thanks anyway

anthony,

Even reverting back to Mavericks won't work. I had 2 drives running Mavericks and Yosemite (Mavericks was working then I tried to logout and it give me the same customer code as on Yosemite) I wouldn't bother reverting back. You can try since we are all "testing" anyway.

Im not even getting a customer code on yosemite, thats the problem.

anthony,

Even reverting back to Mavericks won't work. I had 2 drives running Mavericks and Yosemite (Mavericks was working then I tried to logout and it give me the same customer code as on Yosemite) I wouldn't bother reverting back. You can try since we are all "testing" anyway.

I just wanted to ask if you were using a generated ROM & MLB and not a real one from a mac product.

Using a real Mac Serial ID. A generated SUUID (ran 6-7 times) the Rom is what ever clover has put in for me..

I just wanted to ask if you were using a generated ROM & MLB and not a real one from a mac product.

TehZam,

At first I was using generated ROM/MLB for my Mavericks and it was working fine. I did a clean install Yosemite on a separate drive and it give me a customer code. I went back to Mavericks, logout/login and it give me the same code. Now I have to use a real ROM/MLB to work on my Yosemite. Definitely not OS related.

Hey guys, got my hackintosh build had it set up with mavericks 100% perfectly. No issues until i recently took the plunge for yosemite. Now I'm having some serious issues. Mainly iMessage. Followed so many guides, and I'm having no luck. Im not even getting a customer code. Im literally getting an error during activation. Any one got advice on this

When you updated to Yosemite did you keep your SMBIOS information the same? Such things like MLB, ROM, SmUUID, S/N will affect whether you'll get iMessage working on Yosemite or any other major OS upgrade...

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back